questions about Singleseed.com

superiorbudz

Hello, i was curious...i ordered some seeds from Singleseed.com...they advertise on hightimes, and they seem to be a broker of sort out of amsterdam and was curious if they are a reputable company, i ordered Arjan Ultrahaze #2, Trainwreck,Haiwaiian snow and alaskan ice . So far they seem very healthy but was wondering if they were the real deal

Why would you buy from a broker ?when you could get them from Greenhouse seed company and get unmatched Quality and service!

I have gotten seeds from other places with not so good results! from Greenhouse 100% satisfaction! Great service and great seeds!

my advice get them straight from greenhouse and have no problems! Mardive

Guest superbluehaze

I would not deal with them. Letters from Holland are watch more too. There are a number of seed companies that will ship to the states. If you want Green House strains(and I would go for them) there is a company in England that does ship and they appeal to be reptuable. here is the link, my friend.:

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/greenhouse-seeds/cat_84.html

I have not dealt with them, but they know Franco.

here is another company I have dealt with and they are great, but do not sell green House seeds

plantskunk.com (they send out of Ireland)

all the best

Ah thanks bud...that looks like a good site., the site i orderd off of was www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com ...i made a mistake , the company is out of England, but so far all 4 mothers are showing chracteristics of there strain and look really healthy, so i guess just hope for the best... but my next order i think may be throught the site you recommended me...that looks pretty legit , thanks and takecare

• 2 months later...
Guest superbluehaze

They may be well be absolutely ethical. I do not know, but the thing is buyer beware, and what I like about the other seed banks is that they ship seeds in the original packets, so you know you are getting the real thing.

happy growing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest samuelo
I heard if you were in America you can order your GH seeds from Attitude seedbank - I know a couple of guys from this site that use Attitude.

Thats all i know concerning GH seeds in America as i dont live there but that would be my tip.

Other than that - what can i say? Perhaps move to Europe and you wont have this problem.

go to the attitude seed bank.......they will ship to the us any way you want them to ship it............they are reputable and a direct broker of the greenhouse seed guys............and you can get some cool mixed packs of green house seeds and color coded and coated but only if you buy the mixed pack......packaged and sealed by greenhouse seed....then you can be real sure they are the real deal...........they are the only ones doing that i think with the coating and coloring

• 3 years later...