Cinderella 99 grown in central Washington

Given the height of the plants and the space they are in it's hard to get a picture that gives a good scale of their size so I tried getting one from below looking up, one from ground level, and one from above looking down on the canopy from a ladder. I'm still not completely satisfied but this was the best I could do. They were seedlings sprouted at the end of April. It is now the final day of July and I would say they have been in the pre-flower/flower stage for  a week or so. Since I'm 6 ft and can't reach the tops of them I'd venture to say they are at least 10 ft from the ground in the containers, which are 18 gallon storage totes I've addapted for drainage. I topped them about three weeks ago, and they've since exploded with growth in a V shape towards the sun. Now idk if this is what you guys call stretching and I imagine it probably is. In the past when I've grown plants this size they've generally had lower yeilds so I am prepared for that. I mostly grow landraces and don't know much about this strain but when you order seeds online they usually give you some extra seeds on top of your order, that's what these were. From what I read online they say she was bred for indoor and not to veg it longer than four weeks I've vegged it for at least twice that long outdoors so we'll see what happens. I'll update this later in the bloom cycle😎

IMG_20180731_123508.jpg

IMG_20180731_123601.jpg

IMG_20180731_123516.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I was planning on keeping them in same containers, I couldn't imagine transplanting a 12 ft plant, too big. The containers are 18 gallon, that's pretty big I think. As for the weather in September it's 87 degrees rite now, really sunny, it stays that way through to October than usually starts getting wet and a lil cooler 2 or 3 weeks into october. Freezes around 1st of November

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IMG_20181011_154544.thumb.jpg.bdf33dd09eed5b4bc3287a72c07f6ff4.jpgjust cut down the first Cinderella she's s beast about twice the size of my dad, I fertilized her with Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow Bloom, lots of molasses towards the end of flower, and lots of live microbes all through her life cycle, really thickened up nice!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...