Hi :)

Tuvstarr

Hi, Tuvstarr is my name here am 41 years old, am not sure I wanna reveal my real name yet ;).  Am from Sweden, not Switzerland << two different countries :). I cultivate my own Cananbis for medical use, it is illegal as hell here and do not know when it will be legal. Some has gotten license for medical use in Sweden but not me so I do not lick ass to get my licens so I grow my own medicine. I got agressive Multipel Sclerosis with Fatigue and cramps and spasms has kicked in this year more than ever so the C helps a lot. Am not ill enough according to the Neurologist doctor of mine to even get more medical help, health care in Sweden, yay -.-. I told him to F off since when I am much worse and become a veggie I will not stay a live anyway so therefor I took control over my own medication I do not have time to wait so to say. Better illegaly healed than legaly dead. What I have been growing are mostly Autos. 

• Like 1

Hello Tuvstarr and welcome to forum,

No need to say the real name, this is just a forum :) Here you can share experiences, doubts, share photos, cultivation diaries, etc......

Which genetics best help you to control the disease?

Cheers