Hoping to get a lot of new informations and help

lintexes

Hey, I´m on my way to the first grow, but i still lack some information that I just couldnt find online. I came here over the strainhunter seedbank, a support member suggested that I should check this forums to get my questions answered. I´m planning to start the grow in the next few month, but I want to plan what I can to make it work. A quick overview of my planned setup:

gorilla grow tent 4x4(120x120cm),

4 Airpots(15l),

Hyper Fan Stealth 710CFM,

Phresh Filter 8" 750CFM,

Tao Tronics Humidifier,

70-Pint Dehumidifier,

also some nutrients that I saw another good grower using and a water-heater,

some viparspectra lights, but I plan to change them out for a blackdog led later, but I cant really afford them right now. 

The parts(except for the lights)are permanent and optimal for their purpose in my opinion, so I only have to get new lights and my setup is mostly done.

I have migraine and my mom has back pain, so I´m planning on getting 2 Plants for medical purpose, one just for the bang and one for a friend with very good yield.

For migraine, according to studies and clinical surveys, high THC is the best, but for pain in general and also specific back pain, high thc and cbd are good.

I havent really decided 100% yet, but my choices so far are:

(Migraine)Medical plant #1: Sour DIesel, Girl Scout Cookies, White Widow, Bubba Kush

(Back Pain)Medical plant #2: Great White Shark CBD, Harlequin, TheChurch CBD

Banger plant(or something nice that comes into mind or I want to try out/your Suggestions what I should try out/be growing): Sour DIesel, Girl Scout Cookies, Blackberry Kush, Super Silver Haze, Super Lemon Haze

->one per category

Friend´s stuff: The Ultimate, White Rhino(could also be used for medication) , Money Maker Strain(also good for relaxation)

Planned grow Technique(obviously): SCrog

Are there any other strains that you would recommend for any of the purposes ? 

Also is there anything to make better at my setup ? Something as good or better, slightly more expensive is fine or maybe even cheaper ? 

And for the growing process itself:

How long do you let the inline fan run, 24/7, in intervals or something else ?(I do negative pressure to get air into the tent, if I dont want the smell I have to let it run 24/7 right ??)

Also is a thermostat necessary and do you know a good one ? 

What is the best way to control the temperature ? 

Is there a good thermostat that you can connect to (de)humidifer and the whatever-it-is-temperature-control-unit ?

Also is there a good trimming scissor that you know ? I havent looked for one yet.... ;)

Also when should I flush the plants and how do I do that ?

I also saw people getting nearly all leaves of their plant when they put them into flower or something.....is that good and should be done ? Whats the best method and recommended in my case?(Topping, Fimming, Super Cropping,...)

I hope I didnt forget anything and if you noticed anything I can do better, improve or even forgot please tell me ! 

I have never grown cannabis and I want to do it as good as possible ! The setup should be done except for the light, the other parts, in the best case, can stay "forever".

If i made grammar mistake please excuse it I´m from germany and trying my best :)

Greetings Alex

Hi lintexes and welcome to forum, 

The genetics chosen for medicinal purposes seem good, but remember that every person is different. What works for me may not work for you, that's why it's advisable to test strains until you find the most suitable one.

About the growth technique, there are many different techniques. If you visit our grow room you will see a lot of information:

http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/15-grow-journals-indoor/

Cheers

• Like 1