Exodus Cheese Autos - Completed

gasmeter

Hey guys an gals, its time for a new grow journal for this run of 4 Exodus Cheese autos.

Since my last grow journal in 2017 growing Kings Kush I have changed running at 18/6 for 2 months to build the plants structure before flipping the timer to 12/12 in order to fill the tent with a single plant.

Ealier this year in March I was finishing the first of 3 Jack Herer auto's and I decided to pop the second and get it going, I FIMed it a couple of times and once it was about a month old it started to flower automatically, it turns out the yeild from the second Jack Herer was very similar to the first.

I realised also that I could grow 4 plants at the same time runing them on 12/12, so I bought 3 Exodus Cheese beans to go with my last Jack Herer bean, unfortunately one of the Exodus Cheese beans miss-fired.

So I got in touch with the support staff at Green House and sent photos and a description of what happened and they said it looked like the bean drowned, so they sent me a replacement bean, anyhoo 2 weeks later I had not received the replacement bean and the other 3 Exodus Cheese and the Jack Herer were growing nicely.

I got back in touch with the support staff and they said it looked like maybe the package got stolen, so they said instead of messing about sending 1 bean we will send a pack of 3 beans, low and behold a few days later I got a package when I opened the package it contained a single bean, the bugger must have come the long way or it did a bit of sight seeing on its way to me.

Here is the technical info about the grow.

Tent

Mars Hydro 70cm X 70cm X 160cm

Grow Light

Mars II 400 LED

The grow light is the equivalent to a 250W HPS

Strain

4 X Exodus Cheese auto flower = Green House Seeds

Growing Medium

BioBizz All Mix

Plant Feed

Canna Start = seedling
Plant Magic Old Timer Soil Grow = veg
Plant Magic Root Stimulant = veg
Plant Magic Old Timer Soil Bloom = flowering

----------------------------------------------------
Saturday 01 September 2018
--------------------------

I opened the packaging and put the beans in some spring water in a little glass to soak for 24 hours.

Exodus Cheese auto beans

01sept-2018-exodus-cheese-auto-beans.jpg

Spring water and little glass

01sept-2018-spring-water.jpg

Beans in glass soaking

01sept-2018-beans-soaking.jpg

Close up of beans soaking

01sept-beans-soaking-close-up.jpg

• Like 2

Sunday 02 September 2018
------------------------

The beans sunk to the bottom of the little glass, so used a syringe to remove the spring water, then I placed the beans on damp paper towel in a little dish which I then placed into a drawer.

In the first image below you can just see the root peeping out of the bean that is second from the right.

Close up of beans at the bottom of the little glass

02sept-2018-beans-sunk-close-up.jpg

Beans placed on damp kitchen paper towel

02sept-2018-beans-on-tissue.jpg

Close up of beans of kitchen paper towel

02sept-2018-beans-close-up.jpg

• Like 2

Monday 03 September 2018
------------------------

All 4 Exodus Cheese beans have successfully germinated and their tap roots are visible.

So it is time to pop them into some potting soil in little 3 inch pots.

Germinated beans on damp kitchen towel

03sept-2018-beans-germinated.jpg

Close up of germinated beans

03sept-2018-germinated-beans-close-up.jpg

Beans in little 3 inch pots

03sept-2018-beans-potted.jpg

Pots placed in grow tent

03sept-2018-pots-in-tent.jpg

• Like 3

Tuesday 04 September 2018
-------------------------

When I looked in the tent this morning only one of the Exodus Cheese had actually broke ground, so I filled a 10ml syringe with spring water and gave each of the Exodus Cheese a couple of mils of spring water to keep the soil nice and moist.

After I had some lunch at about 1pm I gave them another couple of mils of spring water to keep the soil in each pot nice and moist and I could see that one more had broke ground and I could now see the shell casings of the other two Exodus Cheese emerging from the dirt.

Exodus Cheese breaking ground.

04sept-2018-ec-broke-ground.jpg

Hopefuly they will all be above the dirt by tomorrow night, I will update the journal at the weekend when there will be something to see by then, happy growing guys.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 1

Hey guys a while ago I read a tip from somebody who works at Biobizz who said you can use the All Mix twice all you have to do is sieve out the old roots.

I had a All MIx bag with the used dirt from the Blue Cheese that did the trifoliate thing and two rubble bucket pots full of dirt from my out door grow of Passion #1 which I harvested last Wednesday and is currently drying on a clothes rack.

So this morning I  got the dirt out of the rubble bucket pots and removed the bulk of the roots, then I nipped to a nearby gardening shop and invested in a 3/8 of an inch riddle or sieve and then spent this afternoon removing as much of the roots from the dirt as possible and I am impressed with the results.

I have a spare 50 litre bag of All Mix so I will leave this bag to rest and allow time for any thread roots left in the dirt to rot down by the time I am ready to use it.

The riddle/sieve was a great investment at £12.99 it has paid for itself with the first use, saving me from having to pay £15 for a new bag of All Mix and going forwards I can use each bag of dirt twice before I get rid of it, saving money which I can spend on beans, its all good.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 1

Hi Jose.gh your welcome man

This morning when I checked the tent the 3 slower ones had all grown taller, but still had their little helmets on and one was on its side.

As it was growing its root was not penetrating the dirt it was just getting taller until it just keeled over onto the dirt.

So I got a couple of tooth picks and used one to make the hole deeper and then I coaxed it into the hole and then I filled a 10 ml syringe with spring water and dripped a couple of mils of water on each seedling.

Tonight when I checked them at 6.30pm and gave them a couple of mils of spring water 2 seedlings have cast off their helmets and are spreading their cotyledon leaves, but the one I replanted looks like it will catch up tomorrow.

I will give them just spring water for a few more days until they have their first set of true leaves then I will mix some Canna Start and start feeding them.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 1

Time for an update on the Exodus Cheese grow, all 4 germinated seeds have broken ground and I have 4 nice healthy seedlings.

All of the seedlings are just getting spring water 4 times per day to keep the dirt nice and moist, I will start giving them some Canna Start in a few days once the true leaves have some size about them and the spring water has run out.

Here is an image of the seedlings I took tonight just after the lights in the tent went out, I had just finished clipping all the Passion #1 bud off the stalks from my outside grow this season. I am pleased I got 6 ounces of dry bud from 2 plants, last year I got 8 ounces although the plants were slightly bigger than this year.

08sept-2018-exodus-cheese-seedlings.jpg

The tall seedling on the left was the first to break ground and the one at the front was the one which fell over despite that it is looking OK now, although the tall one looks like it is stretching for the light they are about 18 inches from the LED which providing a full spectrum for the 2 Exodus Cheese and 1 Jack Herer that will be done by the end of the month.

08sept-2018-beans-in-tent.jpg

I think the tall one is just in a hurry and has a lust for life.

The 2 Exodus Cheese I am growing at the moment have been in a hurry from the start they got a move on compared with the Jack Herer which

will be done a week or so after the Exodus Cheese going off their progress so far.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys time to update the Exodus Cheese journal.

All 4 seedlings are doing great I continued to give each seedling a few ml's of spring water 4 times per day.

On Thursday afternoon I mixed some Canna Start with 1 litre of tap water and then I gave the seedlings the last of the spring water just before the light went out.

Then on Friday I gave them all 5 mls of the water and Canna Start solution I prepared the day before, at the moment I am giving them 5 mls in the morning and 5 mls in the evening before the light goes out.

Here are a couple of images I took earlier today.

Exodus Cheese seedlings in grow tent under LED

16sept-2018-seedlings-tent.jpg

Exodus Cheese seedlings normal light

16sept-2018-seedlings-normal-light.jpg

The two Exodus Cheese and Jack Herer are doing great I am really looking forwards to checking out the Exodus Cheese, it has an interesting aroma I am looking forwards to smoking some.

I also need to weigh up strains for my next grow and order some beans, I have arthritis in my ankle so I am going to check out a CBD strain and use it for edibles.

I am thinking I will get 3 beans of the auto and the auto CBD version of whatever strain I choose, so the canopy will be even.

Happy growing

Gasmeter

• Like 3

Time to update my journal with some news, the 4 Exodus Cheese seedlings are doing great 2 of the seedlings are now nearly as tall as the one that is tallest which I had to  support with a little stick and a little plastic bag tie to stop it flopping over.

Since I started to feed them Canna Start last week they have all responded well, instead of giving them a few mils 4 times per day I started to give them 10 mls just as the light goes off and I have increased that to 20 mls now.

Over the past few days their stems have started to thicken up and get green, it is interesting how the stems thicken from the top down, you would think the stem would get thicker from the bottom upwards not downwards making the seedling top heavy.

So tonight I gave the seedlings 20 mls of Canna Start each and threw what was left of the solution away and filled the litre container with water ready to add a couple of millilitres of the Plant Magic Old Timer Soil Grow and Root Stimulant tomorrow night when I feed them as the light goes off.

Here are some images I took tonight.

Exodus Cheese seedlings in grow tent LED off so I used camera flash. 

22sept-2018-seedlings-in-tent.jpg

Exodus Cheese seedlings normal light.

22sept-2018-seedlings-normal-light.jpg

Exodus Cheese seedling stalks close up.

22sept-2018-seedling-stalks.jpg

I fed the Jack Herer tonight with 2 litres of water with the Plant Magic Old Timer Soil Bloom feed which should be its last feed, I flushed the second Exodus Cheese with 4 litres of water, I flush the other one on Thursday after its dirt had dried out nicely.

I will let their dirt dry out then give them another flush and harvest them and give the Jack Herer its first flush, happy growing guys.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 3

Hello!

Those buds looked very delicious hehehe!!

When the seedlings are stretched a little, what I do is bury them when I do the transplant, so I can better control the height. Maybe it's a useful idea if you want to reduce the initial size.

thanks for sharing!! 

Hi Jose.gh

Your welcome thanks for checking out the journal.

Man those buds are getting well fat now, the trichomes are all pretty much milky so hopefully they will be ready to cut next week.

Yeah with the seedlings when I repot them I will bury the stems to even them out, the one of the smaller ones is now taller than all of them.

These girls get a move on...

• Like 1

A quick mid week update

On Tuesday afternoon I noticed a dead leaf on a bud on the Jack Herer and the bud was brown and looked dead, the bud on the opposite side of the stalk was going brown on the stalk side where they touched, so I cut them off and threw them away and washed my hands.

As I then closely inspected the Jack Herer I noticed a couple of fan leaves had powdery mildew on them, I then check the Exodus Cheese that was next to the Jack Herer and it had a tiny bit of powdery mildew on a couple of fan leaves, never mind shit a brick I shat a 20 storey block of flats at the though of loosing all 3 plants at this point so close to harvest.

I quickly did a shit load of research and found a few different ways to deal with the issue I chose to use milk and water, so I mixed 200ml of whole milk with 600ml of water so I had a solution at 1:3 ratio of milk to water which I then sprayed on the seedlings and plants, I decided it would be best to just treat everything.

I left an 18 inch fan running to dry them, lower humidity and circulate more air, when the solution had dried I could see it had killed the mildew.

The following day Wednesday I sprayed all the plants in the morning I left the 18 inch fan running to dry them out and then I repeated the process after lunch and they had dried out by 3pm so I put them back in the tent but left the door open with the big fan on them.

I also ordered a little dehumidifier and it arrived this afternoon just after lunch, so I put it in the tent set it to 45% humidity and closed the tent and left it a couple of hours and the humidity is now 45% and the temperater has increased with the door shut from 23 C to 28 C

I am well pleased with the dehumidifier and the quick delivery too, now I don't have to worry about humidity causing problems. Happy growing guys.

Gasmeter

• Like 3

Great that you can control the hummidity specialy at the late of flowering ;-)

For your auto grow, i can say you a little tips : it is better with the auto to put them in the final size pot directly... Because the auto produce more when the plant are no stressed with transplant or roots bound. Another thing too, the plant can grow directly and the more the plant is bigger the more it will produce, it is one of the tips with the autos ;-)

Happy grow dude!

• Like 2

Its update time again, the four Exodus Cheese are all growing nicely, since my last update I have been feeding them a solution of Plant Magic Old Timer Soil Grow and Root Stimulant at 2ml of both per litre, each plant has been getting 40ml per day.

Last night I repotted them all from their 3 inch pots into 4 inch pots and gave them a feed and some water to make the new dirt damp, I did not put them straight into the ten inch pots, because of the amount of space available in my grow tent at the moment.

On the next run I will pop the beans two weeks before these are ready to harvest so I can then transplant the seedlings from the 3 inch pots straight into the 10 inch pots and see what difference it makes.

So far I my method has been to repot to bigger pots so as the root system is growing the dirt has chance to dry out so I don't over water the seedling and once its root system has conquered the pot you can tell by the way it looks and the way the dirt dries, as you can see in the images below the root systems have only just conquered the pots and haven't started to swirl.

Also I can water through the pot and the dirt will dry out in a timely fashion, as well as being able to check the PH of the run off now and again, I suppose when repotting straight into a ten inch pot I will need to be careful and make sure to only water the root zone and keep the feed light to avoid build up in the soil below where the roots have grown.

All 4 Exodus Cheese are in flower now so when I feed and water them tomorrow I will make a solution of Plant Magic Old Timer Soil Grow and Root Stimulant at just a couple of ml per litre now they are in proper dirt containing nutrients.

I will add the root stimulant for another two weeks then it will just be the organic flower bloom, the two Exodus Cheese and the Jack Herer seemed to like it.

Here are some images I took yesterday.

Exodus Cheese plants.

01oct-2018-exodus-cheese.jpg

Exodus Cheese top of plants and flowers close up.

01oct-2018-exodus-cheese-flowers.jpg

Exodus Cheese root systems.

01oct-2018-exodus-cheese-roots.jpg

Exodus Cheese plants in new pots.

01oct-2018-exodus-cheese-new-pots.jpg

Exodus Cheese back in the grow tent

01oct-2018-plants-in-tent.jpg

On Thursday the Jack Herer's dirt was nice and dry so I flushed the pot with 4 litres of water, and yesterday the dirt in the pots of the 2 Exodus Cheese was well dry so I gave them 2 litres of water each, all the trichomes are well milky now so I will let them dry out and harvest them towards the end of the week.

I will let the Jack Herer dry out and then give her 2 litres of water and let her dry out then harvest her, probably the end of next week, then I can repot the 4 new Exodus Cheese into the 10 inch pots they will finish in.

More updates to follow, happy growing guys.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 3

Hi mate!

Thanks for the update  :drinks:  they look really good, let's see how the flowering goes.

I have a doubt with a photo, you see something white leaves and stem is it because you pulverized? Is it an effect of the camera (flash?)?  Once I saw something similar in my plants and it turned out to be oidium....   I don't want to scare, I just find it strange to see the leaves a little white.

01oct-2018-exodus-cheese-flowers.jpg.38cf5bf29d08567e9d109821baf91b60.jpg

Cheers!! 

• Like 1

Hi Jose.gh

your welcome man, yes they are growing nicely I am pleased with their progress.

The white residue that you noticed is from the milk and water solution I sprayed on all of the plants, despite the fact I spotted the powdery mildew on 4 fan leaves on the Jack Herer and a couple on one of the mature Exodus Cheese that was next to it, I decided it would be wisest to treat all the plants and spray them with milk and water.

The new growth on them looks all sparkly and clean, the white milk residue does dust off, I will give them a wash with some damp tissue.

Happy growing.

Gasmeter

• Like 1

Hey guys its time for another update on progress, the 4 Exodus Cheese autos are all growing nicely, I am now feeding them with Plant Magic Old Timer Soil Bloom and Root Stimulant at 2ml of both per litre of water.

At the moment I am watering and feeding them 100 mls every 2 days now once the soil dries out, one of them takes a little longer to consume the moisture from the dirt, but its not a problem hopefully it will catch up with the others as its roots conquer the pot.

Here are some images I took a couple of days ago on Saturday afternoon.

Exodus Cheese autos in the grow tent with the Jack Herer

08oct-2018-exodus-cheese-in-tent.jpg

Exodus Cheese autos in normal light

08oct-2018-exodus-cheese-in-normal-light.jpg

Exodus Cheese autos tops of plants

08oct-2018-exodus-cheese-tops-of-plants.jpg

Exodus Cheese flower close up

08oct-2018-exodus-cheese-flower-close-up.jpg

Last Thursday afternoon I cut and harvested the 2 mature Exodus Cheese autos and the Jack Herer autos dirt had dried out nicely so I gave her 2 litres of water, today her dirt is almost dry and the trichomes are all well milk so so she now ready to cut and harvest.

08oct-2018-exodus-cheese-harvest.jpg

The bud from the Exodus Cheese autos I cut last week that is hanging in the image above is now dry the stalks snap with a little crack sound so I will cut the bud off the stalk and put it in brown paper bags for a couple of days then into mason jars.

I recently bought myself some decent digital scales that can weight up to a kilo, so now I can accurately weight the end product.

Once I have cut and harvested the Jack Herer auto I can then repot the 4 young Exodus Cheese autos into the 10 inch pots in the next couple of days, happy growing guys.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 3

Time for a progress update, the 4 Exodus Cheese autos are all growing well and enjoying having the grow tent to themselves.

I continued to give them all 100 mls of water and feed every 2 days, one was taking 3 days to consume the moisture in the dirt, so I gave it half the amount of water and feed so the dirt in all 4 pots dried out at the same time.

Then on Saturday when they needed to be fed and watered I repotted them all into 10 inch pots and gave each 1 litre of water before I put them all back into the grow tent.

I started taking photos but the battery ran out of power, I forgot to check it and charge the battery, before I started, anyway I managed to take a few photos before the battery died.

Exodus Cheese autos in grow tent

14oct-2018-exodus-cheese-in-tent.jpg

Exodus Cheese autos in normal light

14oct-2018-exodus-cheese-in-normal-light.jpg

Exodus Cheese autos tops of plants

14oct-2018-exodus-cheese-plant-tops.jpg

Exodus Cheese autos in new pots in grow tent

14oct-2018-exodus-cheese-new-pots.jpg

After drying over the last ten days the Jack Herer stalks made a snapping sound when broken so this afternoon I cut all the bud off the stalks, there was 34 grams of bud and 4 grams of dry trim.

14oct-2018-jack-herer-bud-in-jar.jpg

Once I had tidied up I got a bit of trim and a nice bud sample.

14oct-2018-jack-herer-bud-in-grinder.jpg

Then I rolled a spliff

14oct-2018-jack-herer-in-spliff.jpg

I love the earthy and herby taste and aroma of the Jack Herer auto and the hit profile is just how I like it with a good body stone and strong high, the taste an aroma is OK despite me having to spray it with a solution of milk and water to combat the touch of powdery mildew.

With the two Exodus Cheese the aroma and taste has a slight hint of milk, which slightly masks the aroma and gives the taste a subtle hint of milk,  but it does not make it harsh to smoke at all. Definitely better than loosing all the bud thats for sure.

It seems to be more on the smaller buds from low down on the plants, anyway now I can control humidity that won't happen again.

Happy growing guys.

Gasmeter

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys time for a progress update, the 4 Exodus Cheese autos are all doing great and growing nicely.

After repotting to the 10 inch pots I let them all dry out and then on Friday 19th of October when the dirt had dried out I gave them all 500ml of water and then let them dry out, then tonight just before the light went out I fed them 500ml of a solution of 2ml of Plant Magic Root Stimulant and Old Timer Bloom per litre of water.

Here are some images I took on Saturday 20th October.

Exodus Cheese in normal light.

22oct-2018-exodus-cheese-normal-light.jpg

Exodus Cheese view of plant tops.

22oct-2018-exodus-cheese-side-view.jpg

Exodus Cheese bud.

22oct-2018-exodus-cheese-bud.jpg

Exodus Cheese bud close up.

22oct-2018-exodus-cheese-bud-close-up.jpg

More updates to follow soon, happy growing guys.

Gasmeter

• Like 2

Progress update time, the 4 Exodus Cheese are all growing nicely and building bud.

All the plants root systems appear to be conquering the pot now, and the dirt is now drying in 3 to 4 days after watering and feeding.

The last time they were watered and fed was Friday 26th a couple of days ago and the dirt is now dring out nicely I will leave them for a couple more days to let the dirt really dry out and then I will flush them.

Here are a few images I took yesterday.

Exodus Cheese autos side view.

28oct-2018-exodus-cheese-side-view.jpg

Exodus Cheese autos tops of plants.

28oct-2018-exodus-cheese-top-view.jpg

Exodus Cheese auto buds

28oct-2018-exodus-cheese-buds.jpg

Exodus Cheese bud close up.

28oct-2018-exodus-cheese-bud-close-up.jpg

After lots of thought and browsing the greenhouse seeds store last night I ordered 3 KIngs Kush feminised autos and 1 Kings Kush CBD auto, I just love the Kings Kush it has that earthy herby smell and taste similar to the Jack Herer.

I want to check out the CBD version of the strain to see if it helps with the osteo arthritis in my ankle and lower leg, I will make some edibles and see if it helps with the stiffness and aching compared with smoking it.

I also got a free bean which was a nice surprise, so I chose 1 Sweet Mango auto I will have to get 3 more to go with it.

More updates in a week, happy growing guys.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 3

Time for an update on the progress of the 4 Exodus Cheese autos.

Last Wednesday when the dirt in all the pots was nice and dry I placed the plants one at a time into the shower cubicle and flushed each plant with 2 litres of clean tap water twice, the run off the first time was quite dark and the run off the second time was much lighter in colour.

I left the plants standing outside the tent until the run off finished dripping from the pots into the saucers below, before I then placed them all back inside the tent for the night.

Today four days later the dirt is starting to dry out now, so they should be ready for a drink and a feed on Wednesday, I will give them only Plant Magic Old Timer Soil Bloom but no root stimulant for the next two weeks, then I will flush again and give them just water until harvest a couple of weeks later around the end of this month.

The 3 Kings Kush feminised auto and 1 CBD Kings Kush auto, plus the free Sweet Mango auto arrived last week so I all set for the next run with the Kings Kush.

Here are some images I took on Saturday.

Exodus Cheese autos in grow tent under LED full spectrum.

05nov-2018-exodus-cheese-in-grow-tent.jpg

Exodus Cheese autos side view.

05nov-2018-exodus-cheese-side-view.jpg

Exodus Cheese autos top view.

05nov-2018-exodus-cheese-top-view.jpg

Exodus Cheese auto bud under LED in grow tent.

05nov-2018-exodus-cheese-bud-under-led.jpg

Exodus Cheese auto lower buds (camera flash).

05nov-2018-exodus-cheese-lower-bud-flash.jpg

Exodus Cheese auto top bud (camera flash).

05nov-2018-exodus-cheese-top-bud.jpg

Exodus Cheese auto bud close up (camera flash).

05nov-2018-exodus-cheese-bud-close-up.jpg

A bit of bud porn to end with, happy growing guys.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 4

Hello Gasmater,

Your plant looks good, Great color and great crystal!

Maybe for your next run with auto's,  i will advice you that you put directly your seeds in the final size pot (min 10ltr). It is the best way with auto to have a more bigger harvest with no transplant shock.

Happy grow dude

• Like 2

Hi OG.Naj

Thanks for the kind words man inner luv for that.

Yeah on my next run I am going to go from the first 3 inch pot straight to the 10 inch size pot they are in now.

I have been looking at root pouches I see lots of people on the forum having good results with them, the thing that was confusing me was that people often talk about the size of the pots or pouches in litres, I have been using the Stewart brand of plastic pots but they do not provide information about capacity only dimensions, which was making it difficult for me to compare them and work out which to buy.

So you mentioning a size like 10 litres has been really useful to me and has helped me to work out what to buy.

With the plastic Stewart pots the size I use to finish the plants are 10 inch wide at the top, 11 inch tall and 5 inch wide at the bottom, so on the root pouch site the 12 litre pouches are 10 inch wide and 8 1/2 inches tall so these look like a nice drop in replacement for the pots I am using, I can also get some beenie 3 inch ones for the first pot when the beans pop.

https://rootpouch.com/products/fabric-grow-bag

The hydroponics store near where I am located sells them but they only stock the 12, 16 and 22 litre pouches, so I will probably have to source the beenie 3 inch ones online somewhere, but for now I can use the little plastic pots when I pop the next run of Kings Kush auto beans in a couple of weeks time.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 3

Time for a quick progress update on the 4 Exodus Cheese autos.

As I mentioned last Monday I was waiting for the dirt in their pots to dry out and I was thinking they would be ready for a drink and a feed by Wednesday, but the dirt was still not very dry by last Wednesday so I left them a few more days until Sunday when I watered and fed them.

I made up a solution of 3ml per litre of Plant Magic Old Timer Soil Bloom only and then I gave each plant about 750 mils of the solution a couple of hours before the light went out.

The plants are quietly building buds and the bud at the top of each plant is quite solid, the buds at the bottoms of the plants are still a bit light and fluffy, but they are all producing plenty of resin and there is a nice aroma in the toilet now coming from the tent.

Here are some images I took just after I fed and watered the plants on Sunday afternoon.

Exodus Cheese in grow tent under LED.

13nov-2018-exodus-cheese-in-grow-tent.jpg

Exodus Cheese side view (flash).

13nov-2018-exodus-cheese-side-view-flash.jpg

Exodus Cheese top view (flash).

13nov-2018-exodus-cheese-top-view-flash.jpg

Exodus Cheese lower buds (flash).

13nov-2018-exodus-cheese-lower-buds-flash.jpg

Exodus Cheese top bud (flash).

13nov-2018-exodus-cheese-top-bud-flash.jpg

Exodus Cheese top bud close up (flash).

13nov-2018-exodus-cheese-bud-close-up-flash.jpg

They haven't got long to go now before they are finished, more updates to follow, happy growing.

Gasmeter

• Like 3