Pest problem

g22

• 1 month later...

Well, there are some pesticides and insecticides are present which will help you to get rid of pests. But not all insects are harmful, so applying insecticides indiscriminately, especially harsh pesticides that affect even the beneficial insects.

So, at that point you need to call up a pest control team or any other exterminator Long Island New York who will apply products at proper measure which will be very helpful.

• Like 1

Hi g22 glad to hear you have been able to deal with the thrips using natural products.

So far indoors I havent had any bug problems, touch wood (taps head and desk for good measure).

Outdoors is a different story I bought some stuff that contains Pyrethrins called Trounce which you can use while they are in flower

https://www.growthtechnology.com/product/trounce/

I got a 500ml container and I dilute it and put it in a spray gun, but you only use it when bugs are on the plant not as a preventative sort of thing.

• Like 1

I have one from ecostyle is a brand of my country (belgium) it work good but the trips always comeback i need to be more proper other.

grower use the neem oil for preventive treatment 

The garlic extraction i share on the rhino contest off R.G.S.work realy good  and lowcost and fongicid too

• Like 1