Ecosystem Ecogrow2 Results

Growmaster J

So I just finished this test crop with the Ecosystem Ecogrow2. It has been an amazing experience. 2x1000hps, 24 slabs...144 plants...all air cooled...360 degrees of vertical growing. I yeilded 4.9 LBS of perfectly dried and cured Super Silver Haze, ran it for the full 10 weeks with only 48 hrs of veg time. I used the whole line of General Hydroponics Flora series, made this as organic as possible in a soiless environment. I ran an aggressive expert program and flushed every 7 days. The nicest stuff i've smoked in quite awhile. Got nothing but praise on the quality.. If you are after quality and quanity this method is a must. Im running one more with SSH then my Super Lemon Haze moms should be ready to be cut.

These pics are pretty much what every plant looked like, imagine 144 of these! I have a wicked video also but it wont post? Let me know what you think....

Attached files Picture1 068.jpg Picture1 069.jpg Picture1 071.jpg Picture1 072.jpg

Its Super Silver Haze, from clones. 2 days of veg, 10 weeks flower. Was worth the couple of extra weeks. I havent grown anything for a couple of years and was nervous starting up with the Eco, then using new food (Gen hydro) I usually used Advanced. Also tested the new bulbs from Phillips- Agrogrow- I think? supposed to be in competition with the Hortilux. Running the next one with SSH again, taking bigger cuttings and might incorporate the netting to get them to grow straight and not on a 45 degree angle. Although by week 8 they were falling victim to gravity from being so heavy.

I've got Super Lemon Haze mom's that are almost 2.5 months old from seed, am I to assume that these will grow the same as the Super Silver Haze? Please let me know, there's no video from Greenhouse yet which is weird considering its a Cup winner?

Well I've got the mom's. There 2 weeks away from being 3 months old, topped at the 8th node. Lookin pretty sexy in there new grow tent, under an 8 banker T5. Have 4 boomin right now, havent made any cuts yet. Guess I'll cut them close to 2.5" and veg 1 day longer than the SSH then.