Strain Info Needed !

MadMart

Hi all, hope ive put this in the correct place lol if i havnt sorry admin n mod's ! Ive not started a thread before and I cudnt see one relating to finding out information on rare strains and finding out real names for strains that are sold by coffeeshops under a different or incorrect name.

I am trying to find out about a strain called r.i.p . Im not sure if this is its true name as there does not seem to be anything on the www about r.i.p . my friend sniffed it out in den haag from up the road its smell was that strong. He went in coffeeshop demo looked at every weed they had on the menu and none of them was it (well odd!) he actually had to say ' i dont want none of that i want some of what there smoking ' . As it wasnt on the menu it makes me wonder if they should not of been selling it for some reason and is reallly called something else. If anyone knows about this strain let me know please. Shes a beauty of a strain every1 should get to try. thumbs_up.gifPEACE wink_smile.gif

Hey MadMart, I recall a plant with a Nickname off R.I.P back in early 2000's. It's true name was Killer Queen Redux. It was a Joint project with Reservoir Seeds & Dutchgrown seeds. It is a mostley Indica and has a very short flower time around 7 weeks it's Cinderella 99 crossed with a G13. The result Killer Queen Redux and was nicknamed R.I.P for its couch lock, rip-roaring, eye-crossing high. I hope this is of some help and hope this is the strain your after shades_smile.gif Happy Growing shades_smile.gif

• 1 month later...