Hello everyone

rowsdower

Hello everyone, been lurking on this site for a while now and figured it's time to start posting haha.

A bit about myself I guess, currently prescribed medical marijuana in my state, (scoliosis, muscle spasms, and a few more things coupled with a violent allergy to opiates, also seems to help with my insomnia and anxiety)

Also I firmly believe people should be free to put whatever they want into their body for recreational purposes, we are adults, not children, and the governments of the world aren't our parents.

Recently I have decided to dedicate the rest of my natural life to the growing, research, and enjoyment of marijuana. Disgusting how years ago the pharmaceutical companies chose a highly addictive substance (opiates) to prescribe anyone anywhere for pain. Don't know how it is in everyone else's area of the world, but the only people I have known who have died from drugs has always always been from oxycontin, and it is an awesome (sarcastic) sight to see 80+ year old family members basically turn into junkies because their doctor says it is ok.

Imagine if most pain killers were marijuana based

Example:(current) Jimmy steals his grandmas oxycontin, gets addicted, possibility of an overdose and an addiction

Example:(marijuana) Jimmy steals his grandmas Marijuana based medicine, eats doritos, falls asleep

Sorry for the rant, just felt like stating my opinion on this open minded website.

Recently had my first harvest (this past month) got these as clones awhile back.

King's Kush, G13-Haze, Wonder Woman,

Gotta say greenhouse, that King's was certainly tasty stuff and it was a looong lasting high.

G13-Haze is always good(not sure what seedbank)

Wonder Woman tasted like zebra gum from the 90s, dense nugs but not the best high(not sure of the seedbank)

Currently growing,

Bubba Kush (clone from cali)

Panama Red (2 phenos) (Reeferman Seeds)

Og Kush (clone, not sure of seedbank)

Og #18 (2 phenos) (clone, and one from seed, reserva privada)

Tahoe OG (Cali Connection)

Darkstar (T.H. Seeds I think)

Dr. Grinspoon (Barney's Seeds)

and around 20 strains in seed form that I cant grow, (damn 12 plant limit)

Looking forward to chatting with you all on this site, sorry for the long winded first post.

Have a good one everyone.

Some pics of the first grow. (sorry for the low quality, and mistakes were made the first time around so don't be too harsh haha)

King's Kush a few weeks in flower, massive plant took up damn near 2/3 of the flowering room, had to tie it down eventually sad_smile.gif )

The King's was a massive plant compared to the other 4, had to tie it down, this is only a few weeks in flower

Either the G-13 haze or the King's 3-4 weeks in(can't remember)

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

King's Kush somewhere in the 4-6 weeks range

IMG_1054.jpg

Finger hash after the first harvest(tastes better than it looks)

IMG_1207.jpg

obligatory holding a plant shot (wonder woman is the strain in this one)

untitled.jpg

Last of the King's Kush

kings.jpg

some G13-Haze

g13haze2.jpg

17 years is reassuring to hear, my mutt I got in second grade is 19 this year, sad when they get that old, but he still acts like a puppy when he wants to haha. (the dog loves a hit of smoke here and there, i dont like people forcing their animals, but when they walk up to you when you smoke and stay there for a hit or two, and run up and down the stairs playfully like a puppy instead of limping due to arthritis, it puts a smile on your face)

Well Im Jimmy, and I did steel my grandmas painpills when I was yunger but all that is over ;) . Now I only smoke weed :) .

Welcome to the best place on the internet pleace enter the chat and we can have some nice chat togeder.

Jimmy!!!!