First indoor grow (pics)

NigerianNighmare

No, i was really pressed on time so i did give them an 18/6 cycle for about 1.5-2 months and i switched to 12/12 for a little more than a month. One of my main mistakes was that my light was way to far away from the sprouts to begin with so they did stretch a considerable amount. Im not complaining since it was my first ever grow, i was actually quite pleased with the results. By the way my lemon skunk (which i did get from green house seed co) was probably the best citrus strain i ever had so thank you very much for that

Well the low leaf to bud is very impressive! What happened to any side branches? Did you cut them back to get 1 cola on each or something? The pots look big enough to have grown the plants allot bigger, what soil did you use? Did you feed them at any point or straight water all the way?

I dont grow in soil at the moment but I know that quality soil is VERY important, also the feeding in the bloom phase i.e. PK13-14 3 to 4 weeks before the harvest date, this is usually week 5 in a 9 week flowering plant.

For next time I would suggest:

Buying as good a quality soil as you can afford. (canna pro, biobizz allmix, plagron royalty mix etc)

Buying a good quality bloom nutrient. (canna terra flores, canna tera bio flores, biobizz bio bloom etc)

Buy some PK13-14 nutrient

Veg the plants until they are 10 - 12 inches then switch to 12/12 and get you lamp closer! If you are restricted for space get them to at least 6 inches first. If this is the case there is also very little need for much pruning as the light will be able to get to all of the plant!

Anyways thats my little bit of input I hope you find it useful.

Peace,

Ares

I grew them in a mixture of potting soil and peat moss. And i did not feed them for vegging, but for flowering i used a bio bizz Bio-Bloom (1.1-2.5-2). And i doubt they were over fertilized because i fed them every other day with a extremely diluted solution. Maybe it was still too much. And no i didn't cut any of the branches what you see is exactly how they grew.