GH Lemon Skunk 40L, in&out remix

Romeu9

GH Lemon Skunk in the last week of veg, I will switch her to flower a week from today (still thinking about this, since the next two months the daylight period will be below the 12 hours, and starts raising upward the 12 hours also two months away)..

I added two yoyos to spread the two main shoots, one to each side so the light enters the midlle of the plant..

She have been flushed 4 days ago, still recovering, feeding solution @ EC 1.5 at the moment...

After one month since the last flush, the EC of the first water was 0.9, the Hygrozyme does a wonderfull job in helping keeping the medium clean of abusive salt levels. If you didn't had tryed it yet, go buy it! ;)

54 cms tall, 56 cms wide...

P110111_00.310001.JPG

Take care

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superbluehaze

hi Romeu,

how are you mate?

You have a very strong plant there;

I would wait to flower if i was you depending on how far below 12 hours the day length will be.

Day lengths of less than 11 hours can cause the plant to turn on you due to stress.

11 hours is fine, but subject her to it slowly;

you will lose no time.

my plants are showing after less than one week.

why?

I turned down the lights slowly over a 2 week period - starting at 18 hours, then 16 for a few days, then 15 hours, then 14 and then 12 hour light period.

Take her out and in before you give her a short day so that she has time to adjust to the sudden short day.

Your roots need air my friend;

do you have an air pump, use it with an air stone to oxygenate your water.

do this for a couple of days before you use the water to water her, so that the water is full of oxygen.

I would also water less;

do not be afraid to water less;

the plants will tell you when they need water, but first you have to get those leaves searching for the light;

that is, stretched right out from the top of the plant to the bottom.

She is a beautiful plant and very healthy - I saw the green veins; good one mate.happy harvest, my friend,john

Currently the daylight hours are 9, so I am adding the inside the house light to it to make the days longer.

The Sun is rising here at around 7:50am and completely falls down at around 5:35pm, increasing one minute each day until 19March, at that time will have 12hours of daylight time. So thats why I want to flower her now, to have two months of 12hours light.

Currently in veg Im giving her light until around 12:30am, but i started yesterday to take her out of the light at 11pm, and will take her slowly sooner these days until she starts flowering, Wen the daylight remains below the 12 hours I will let her be in the light, and then take her off to remain in that light time period wen she will be showing flowers.

I leave the bottles with the tap water opened and vigorouly shake them often to take the chlorine out of it, and each time I had a nutrient or additive wen doing the feeding solutions, and also right before feeding too.

I have been very careful about the waterings, and as I said in private chat, I am feeding her no more then 500ml at each time, and that goes for 6 7 days between feedings, she is in a 18L pot.

The light green have passed, it just happens wen I flush her.

I have been watching the colour of the growing shoots to know what EC she can take, I started with 1.2 wen I bought the EC meter, and slowly raising it as she goes, currently on 1.5 ec. and she is taking it very well. I have a few tip burn but from the cold she had in november and december.

Also, im feeding her now with chem nuts (around 0.6 ec) and adding organic mineral 1-part nuts from Plagron (Alga-Grow nutrient) to raise it until the desired final EC value, the already mentioned current 1.5 . To date with great results! Wonderful nutrients that I got for free from them.

Take care

Guest superbluehaze

good one Romeu,

I left my plants that are in the video so you can see when they need water by the leaves.

Well Done!

happy harvest, my friend,

john

Guest superbluehaze

today, I am going to see how much it will cost for me to send you an air pump.

I have spares and they are fine for oxygenating the water.

I will send you one with an air stone and some tubing, my friend.

take care, Romeu.

happy harvests always, my friend

john

Today, Sun back to Paradise video ;)

12 days have passed since I flushed her, she still can have a day or two without water, not completly dryed yet :)

The lighter growing shoots are because I only gave her the last 500ml of nuts ec 1.5 wen I flushed, but it got very diluted by all the amount of water in the medium it would have to be 1L or 2L instead.. Next feed she will be good.

Take care

Thank you indicando! She already is a nice bush, she will be bigger! :D

Thank you, matia221 for watching! Ill keep them coming!

Tokage, yes being outdoors they have more even light, and I keep on turning the pots too!

Yeah Fuzzy! You will give me the report wen its done! ;)

Take care

Hey tokage, since I started to aim at having a grow tent i searched all europes websites to look for the best prices on each item, so I searched for them since I had time to do it! The same happens with ballast and bulbs, reflector.

So I got my list ready with all the best prices i found for them, and will use it until I have all the gear here at home:D

Christophe, je dois encore acheter les lampe et etc. Next two months will order the rest!

Mérci, mon ami!

Take care