Superduper77 - Exodus Cheese - 16.01.2011 /// FINISHED

superduper77

as seen on last photo , here are the results from left to right (from smallest to tallest)

90g + 60g + 170g + 180g = 500 gramms ....

here is streched one central kola nug photo

P5301034.JPG

P5301036.JPG

What can i say - i`m quite happy that StrainHunters sent me exodus. It smokes very delight (even not cured) , it tastes like some kind of fruits , very sweet taste but i cant describe more exactly. It shoot your mind and body in 15 minuites after smoke and it lasts for 2 hours minimum . it have more indica than sativa effect

drunkknucklehead next grow i`ll try your formula

elektro no cops plz ;) (here are our cops hitting grandmothers

)

I hope that i satisfied StrainHunters admins with my seed test , it was an honour to work with people like Franco and Fuzzy. i`m ready for next test if you like my work. But i can start only in august becouse it is very hot here and hi-temp is not good for our girls

wonderful green healthy plants and good waterd drop system i like never forget molding the plants good luck grow for it....

what a harvest congrats teeth_smile.gif

enjoy ur work

bom buhle

p.s what light do u use and how much W.

maybe i didnt saw that fact in that case sorry

Shiva, 600w written in the first post ;)

and super, great job! 500G is a really nice harvest with 600w :) I hope mine will do as good ^^

Are the jars one by plants? if not how much by plant did you do?

Have a good smoke man ;)

Dust if i understand you right ... one jar = one plant

jars are standing like plants stand on group pre-harvest photo 1st from the left is the smallest one - 90 gramms, next is bigger but it have hard destiny - 60 gramms , next is big one 170 gramms and the last one is the tallest with huge center kola bud - 180 gramms (150 in the jar and 29 gramms central bud is on the scales).

I do not know why are two plants are much smaller than the other , but one thing i can tell exactly - if they were all the same size , 800 gramms per sqaure meter is the real number under 600watt lamp

Guest simone76

Very nice plants!!!!!!!!!! I think that the gramms of marijuana is d 'greater if the plant grows in VEG. stage is much more '! I have seen that the S.Bud, I did just 18 days of VEG. in 6-liter pots and eventually I gave solo30 grams. ThisSuper Bud I did grow up to 2 months, he shoots a lot and I think that will make 'how to have at least five plants grown for 18 days. Sometimes we rush to switch to floweringafter 3 4 weeks, but it 's wrong. If you are patient and makes the plant grow well in the end you will make 'much more'! Hy, Simo.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm i`m not even strainhunter in training for now - just newbie ... it`s ok Fuzzy , as you wish :)

Smoking exodus is very great , i need about 0.3 gramms to have a good mood for about 3 hours. Smell is incredible , taste very delicious , quite strong and very good against insomnia . i have to say that i smoke every day about three times per day , if i will not smoke for couple of days then 0.1 gramm will be enough to smoke

Good stuff i recomend it to skunk lovers

I think that this seed-test is over for me. I`m not approved for next seeds ... then i think i shold buy HTCC winners for 08-10, it`s like rewatching UEFA World Cup finals of past years.

Peace brothers and sisters , and honour to Fuzzy , Franco and guys that make this forum and GHS - you are the best , thank you and forgive if i done something wrong.

Bom shankar !

• 4 weeks later...
Guest simone76

Nice plants!!! ;-)

Very good, in 7 liter's pots!! WoWW....................

Sorry how many day of Vegging are they??

RIX bro i dunno ... i`m ready for next test and i sent a letter to Franco about month ago ... no answer and i respect that

ps outdoor photos soon to come - it`s a 1.7 meter lady with incredible smell and no insects in 20 meter radius :-S

ps2 the biggest plant is almost smoked out ... about 30 gramms left :) very good strain i smoke it three or four times a day , i have some White Widow left and Bubble Gum but this stuff(EC) is my favorine for now

• 4 weeks later...

Hey superduper77!

Great grow you had man!! Franco will be very gratefull for your test for sure! GH Testing is paused until setember, Franco and Arjan are hunting! :D

He will get back to you asap!!

Wonderful plants and was very fun to watch, im sure they will smoke as good as they look!!!

Take care

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...