H3rbalizer - Ice Dream - 27/10/2010

h3rbalizer

You can find the first part of the ice dream test here www.strainhunters.com/portal/content/h3rbalizer-ice-dream-arjans-haze-1-27-10-10

Ice Dream day 54 of flowering and been on plain water for the last 4 days and already the leaves yellowing on the plants and i just pick some of them off. the smaller pheno is almost ready as the trichromes are going amber although i will leave them longer till they darken more and start falling over, then it will be harvest time. the room temp has been increased to 30c and the light will be reduced to 11 hrs in the next few days humidity is 72% and all looking good.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

600w delicious in a 1.2m x 1.2m room, thanks jay ryan the thinner looking ones earlier on in the test have filled out over the last week although the 2 smaller phenos with the rock hard bud will be ready first and seem to have more resin production. The colour on of the bud on the large pheno seems to be a lot more white from the widow side and a very nice sweet smell.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guy's here we are at the end of the Ice Dream journey,, it's been a long road but not so lonley as most of you's have been through it with me, learned a lot from this test and hope it continues. The larger of the two phenos showed very white bud, like white widdow and the darker smaller bud on the other pheno had loads more crystals and i think both phenos will smoke differently, we will see, smoke report will follow......signing off h3rbalizer.

• 1 month later...

Romek, Beavis or Chong to the smoke report on this, Thanks h3rb!

So have to take in consideration that they travelled from Uk to Portugal, and that I smoked them right after dryed, not cured, last 2 3 joints had the more sweet taste, since I placed them in a small glass jar to "cure" them. I took about 2 weeks to smoke 4grms :D Been with the flu and etc.

Honestly didnt know what phenos I was smoking but the overal report is:

Uplifting, creative and workable stone, heavier stone after half hour of finished smoking a joint, and the smell was somehow fruity altough not so fruity wen smoking it. Last joints was very good and enjoyable smoke taste. Anytime I had a joint I was compelling to get focused on what I was doing, spent lots of time watching the plants growing and gave me lots of insight about nutrients and additives usage, BIG LOL. But its true.

Im not so good at smoke reports, so I might get fired of this job after you guys read this. oh well it was good while it last!

Thanks h3rb, quality stuff I had on my mail box!

Take care

Pheno : Think it was the WW one, nice white buds with smell reminds me El Nino i got last year, so i expected experience i got before.

Teaste: Just to tell you that after weekend of smoking my voice was wasted. But as Romeu9 mention on top - was straight dry buds + travell. I belive that with some curing it won't attack lounges/voice so bad and be even more teasty it was now. I like it anyway and fully enjoyed, so if u familiar to White Family is one for you.

High:Nice, very fast on me. Unable to do something after joint, too many ideas per second to realize them. More smoke more high and heavy. Sleep like a baby, and got like body hangover(was hardly tired) after woke up.

Thanks for that experience, hope it help a little bit.

Sign Off

Thanks guy's for the report i thought it would be better if an fair report was done and looks like a thumbs up all round Franco ;) I know there were two different phenos so i sent em one each and didnt tell them and you can see the slight difference in the reports that are very accurate in my opinion,. Well done to my two testers and glad you got to sample the GHS Ice Dream!

• 2 months later...
Guest superbluehaze

Thanks herb,

well my friend, I have lit up one in your honor, and have poured myself an absinthe,

we are going to miss you here my friend;

We all will face death one day, but we always think that day is somewhere in the distant future;

I know that growing the weed gave you a lot of joy in your life, and that you were joined to us though that shared joy and love;

It is perhaps not so much where we go that counts but what we leave behind us

your love of the weed will live on in your posts here.

I send you my love, my friend;

may you find your way easily as you search other fields for that one precious seed.

fair jouney my friend,

our love goes with you

I raise my glass in your honor

• 1 year later...