H3rbalizer - Exodus Cheese - And Nutrients Test - 2-2-2010

h3rbalizer

Last week i had 10 Exodus Cheese seeds drop through my letterbox with a load of nutrients from Franco that will also be used in the Exodus test. Usually it would be a clone dropping through my letterbox if i was growing Exodus in the past. Clones are sent all around the world rather than growen from seed due to the dormant genes that made it easier to clone, as the correct genes have never been captured so that the seeds could be distributed. Original clone's from the Exodus boys back in the 80 's made their way to all corners of the world for growers to enjoy and i don't doubt for one minute generations of these plants from the 80's are still out there being preserved of the plant with the illusive genes.

What Franco and Arjan have done here is quite amazing stuff in my eyes, not only fem seeds but captured the genes ;)

and i thank you once again for the chance to test and very much looking forward to the end product , great work put in to this by the greenhouse team!

Picked out 6 of the best seeds, dropped them in the H20 at 13.00hrs, updates of grow room spec, fedding, temps and eC will follow as we go!IMG_1931.JPG

IMG_1937.JPG

IMG_1938.JPG

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guy's they seem to have stretched quite a lot, very simmilar to jimmy's but they seem to turn out very healthy along with the nutes, tokage i have enever came across this type of fungus from the root's before i can only think it was the damage from the transplant. you think i should lose it ?

Here we are 12 days since germination all 10 have growen 2 cm in the last 48 hours since moving them in to their new home under a 25w cfl in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.2m, room temp is 28c feeding will be started in the next two days and selection will begin for the nutrient tests. Waiting for more growth before i select the plant's so i can get simmilar plants for each test, the more uniformed the better for the test as it will be fair.

IMG_1972.JPG

Disaster stikes............... opened the tent just after the lights went on and was confronted with 5 withered Exodous, i am completley stumped at this i can onl think of there being a sudden temp drop during the night, all the blocks were moist light not too close, i dont understand how only 5.

Here is the damage, the remaining 5 will get the love of 10!

IMG_1973.JPG

The stretch was the same as Jimmy's had the light close as possible without being too hot, will be intresting to see the other test's i think this is down to heat loss as it was the first night out from under the prop, they share the same room as the flower room so has to be quite cool for the temprature control for that room so i need to find a happy medium with this set up.

could it be too much water? i noticed seedlings when they are "overwatered" they start to fall down like this.

too bad for your grow tho :(

But the 5 staying will be great we trust you for this ;)

Have a good grow