H3rbalizer - Exodus Cheese - And Nutrients Test - 2-2-2010

h3rbalizer

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superbluehaze

I am sorry mate about the 5;

I think it was too much humidity and not enough of a movement of air.

they need the movement of air to make the stems strong.

good luck with the other 5,

happy growing,

john

I totally agree john about the wind for the stems i choose to use this method rather than supports, as the plants have no support in a natural environent and just let ithem take its course. When i say draft i had the fan too close when oscalating and was in that direction too much of the time so close, or i susspect the draft. lesson learned for a new set up. respect.

Guest delicious

maybe a genet?cal fact ? ...another reason that ? th?nk so ...you got exper?ence before th?s seeds...

I am also wa?tng for exhadus ...so gonna see :) ...

• 2 weeks later...

Ill tell you what tokage this is one nasty fooker, no way for my computer mate to sort this out, i gave my girlfriends friend a shot so she could check face book installed dud google chrome need i say more ubuntu all the way im converted at the cost of my hard drive!

Day 39 since germination and have been showing signs of a deficiency since then with the leaf colour improving and the spotting has been getting better with the gradual addition of more nutes over the last two weeks. Had a slight issue with the nutes i decided to do a ppm and PH check on the mix of my nutes for the purpose of the test with all not going so well when i measured this.

600w MH cooltube 1.2m x1.2m x2.2m room, 1x 5" RVK extractor 1x4" intake and 1x 12@ oscalating fan

Plants in 5lt pot with rockwool cubes and will be trnsplanted in to 10lt in a couple of weeks when required

Room temp 27-29c

Humidity 40%

3 plants on franco nutes and 2 canna and will be induvidually listed in the next couple of days.

Canna 5lt mix

A+B 15ml of each

10 ml Rhizotonic

10ml Cannazyme

PPM 920 EC 1.4

PH 5.2

Here i cannot help mention my findings on the franco nutes i added 1/2 a 7.3g pouch to 5lt of water, half the reccomended ammount and the EC was under 500 way below what i am shooting for so i decided to add the rest and see just what the dilution was and the reading was 938ppm and had a PH of just short of 6 so i dont see how you can use this one pouch per 10lt through the full grow because if i went by instruction i would be lucky to get an EC of 1. Added a little water and brought it down to 800ppm allowing for my tap water ppm of 50 that it comes with.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hi herbal,

I would say that the reason your plants look sad, is probably the size of the pots, 5L at 39 days of veg, that's small to me I give them 11L pots around the 15th days.

But they looks like good girl they will make it

Have a good grow ;)

hey dust aint that much root mass as the plants were only put in the pots just over two weeks ago as they were started in rockwool cubes tey will be moved to the 10lt pots somtime this week, looking better now will update today, got one im going to keep as a mother i think as im running low on seeds and about time i had a good run with some clones, h3rbalizer ups the production rate!

The Exodus have been on plain water for the last couple of feeds and will be repotted in to the 10lt post at the weekend all signs of deficiencies have gone and 3 of them that are on franco nutes and were selected as the three best bushy plants, the other two that are on canna seem to be more like sativa type leaves and not smelling so srtong as the other pheno, how many phenos you think 2 or 3?

Once repotted its boost time for these little bitche's and will continue with an EC of 1.4 and a PH of 5.4 on canna veg for the next two weeks and franco's nutes will be ajusted to the same EC.

The room temp is now 29c and the humidity rising to around the 50% mark.Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us