Francostine Juice

h3rbalizer

Some of us were lucky enough to get some of Frankosteins potion that he kindly send for test's so was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions. The bag is enough for a 10 lt mix most of us wont use 10lt to start with so i propose to weigh out the mix in to 1/4 feeds and go with 2.5 lt of water for each one until i require more feed. how long would the feed last if made up and left to sit before use?

As this is an all in one start to finish feed should i add rizotonic, cannazyme, npk and boost as i normaly would and just replace the feed as if it were A&B?

H3rbalizer

Hi guys!

This feeding is ALL-INCLUDED. So you should not add any other feeding, no boosters, nothing at all!!

The best is when you can do a parallel test:

on one side few plants with your normal brand + boosters, and next a few plants with my feeding.

It is syntethic, so you can let it sit up to 7 days after mixing it. But keep it away from the lamps and in a cool dark place.

I am having AMAZING results, but I wanna see it performing in different situations....

I believe you with the amazing results, you just have to look at jimmy's plant they look georgous! and i'm sure that's "because" of your francojuice ;)

Hope i'll get to test it at my next straintest, i'll contact fuzzy when time will come ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest delicious

25022011108.jpg

firstly franco thanks for the gift :)...and want to report that if anything wrong ....i put one pack of fertilizer in 10 liters warm water....and i will use 2 times ?n 1 week ...and 1 week will use the fertilized water 1 week clean water...is it good?

• 2 weeks later...

Franco you say this stuff is syntethic, so you can let it sit up to 7 days after mixing it. What's in it? what's it make up?Is it based of another brand? What's your chemical make up based on? more info would be good

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys i will keep this post aliveby updating the nutrient test incase any of you missed it in the Exoudus Cheese tests.

Mixed one of franco's nutes with 5lt of water, half the ammount of water as per instructions was shooting for a 1.4 EC so used half the packet first and was way under with an PPM of around 400 so added the rest of the packet to the 5lt of water and now the PPM was around 870, the 70 being ppm in the water.

So then i added around another 1/2 litre of water and got my desired PPM of 650-700 and the same EC was achived with the canna range using 10m A&B Veg, 5m Rhizo 5m cannazyme. with 5 lt of water. the PH however was different with canna being 5.2 and franco's sitting at 5.8-9.

Surley a 2 stage nutrient mix should be used for veg and flowering due to the plants requiring very different eliments between the two stages and the PH can be set in the mix accordingly, just my 10$ worth. Very confused about the EC readings on dillution, can someone confirm if this is still the 7.2g packet per 10lt of water?

I am having AMAZING results, but I wanna see it performing in different situations....

Hey Franco, I aplyed to nut tester, in guerrilla situation and in poor soil. Wouldnt that be a performing situation good test?

Until now i didnt received a confirmation email saying i was acepted as one so I guess it was declined?!

Take care

shades_smile.gifWouldn't you guys all like to no whats in it 1st I no I do. It's like sitting at the dinning table blind folded

shades_smile.gifFranco whats in this juice. Or is it going to be the only nutrient on the market that don't disclose the ingredients?? I'm not having a go Franco I have a chemical background and just think we would alI like to no what's in it.. What are we feeding our babies ????

shades_smile.gifYes buddy i'm shore there's no bleach and will be fine lol lol lol but as tokage said i am a good parent as well and like to no what i feed the kids. Me personley, I'm right for nutrient but I have had many ask in chat, Whats in it?. Some off us are lazy and many just don't have the experience you do my friend and rely on the label to noshades_smile.gif

Quite right tokage & DFWI, i also consider myself a good parent as i feel i could be under feeding my kids, so can somone please tell me the correct EC per pack and i only have 2 pacs left never enough for a complete test so pretty pointless if you ask me so i am going to stop putting my time into these posts as the questions arent being answered on such an important test and more to the point Every test will be inconclusive results as it seems to me I AM THE ONLY ONE TO CHECK THE EC!

Man! consider the short time! I haven't even recived them... how could i check the EC?! And just like Romeu said, it could be a perfect allin1 fert for guerilla grows, and you would not measure the EC too long there... And the real benefits of these tests for Franco is the diversity of our conditions, and what our girls get, and beeing able to see how they differ from eachother. So do not give up! you can find out something, and i'm sure with the right attitude, Franco will not let you down!

Hey levente, i have some issues with the dosage as you have read so for this to be a "test" all sorts of things have to be taken in to consideration and have to get the basics right or the results are inconclusive and inconsistent so i thought the points i raised may have been answered for the bennifit of all or there is no point in the GHS company sending out nutes for a pointless test at a loss, that is if you have recieved them;)

I have 100% faith in GHS and Franco, so much respect for the team in the development that they do and ame hounoured to be part of this all i want is a simple answer to a simple question that i feel should have been answered a long time ago.

Just my gripe man not to be taken personal by anyone whatsoever!

I have only 2 packs left so have no option to end the test with regret!

H3rbalizer

My Test will not be going to happen as i havent been delivered my Nutes yet.

Maybe Franco forgot about me???

The rhino is getting too big and is into 12/12 now.

I have new clones almost ready to go if it is still possible to get nutes...

I am also doing the white lemon test outdoors and it could be good for that?

so if you want a full 1.8 EC and PH of 5.8 mix with 5 litre's of water allowing for the natural EC of your water! What i am finding is the PH of Francos nutes Sits around the 5.8 and canna 5.4 but when you switch to bloom nutes with canna it sets the correct higher PH when needed, not to mention the addition of mianly boost NPK when in flower and the need is greater. I still think a 2 part would be the soloution although i see good results so far!

• 2 weeks later...