Just gettin started.........I've got an ass load of questions!

Polar Bear

Guest superbluehaze

Carbon filters do work but only for your exhaust outside. If you need something to kill the smell in the room, they will not work. I do not use them, as I need the smell to be killed in the room as i do not want my apartment to stink, so I use a powerful ionizer and that does the job very well.

They are worth buying 1, if ya want to take a little stress out of your growing expo...im on day 35 right now , and noticed my 4 mother were starting to stink a little, so i hooked up my carbon filter , and with in 10 minutes the sweet smell of young skunks was audi... not that im to worried about the smell to much at day 35 ,but its better safe than locked up :(

I have the Hydrozone, costs £157.32, pricey but worth it in my opinion!

Hydrozone.jpg

This high quality Ozone Generator features fully adjustable output, built in timer and a superior finish. Will treat rooms up to 100 cubic metres in size. The Hydrozone uses corona discharge technology and incorporates a 7-day timer and adjustable discharge levels to suit a variety of room sizes. The main benefit is that this unit does not emit radiation and therefore can be placed directly in your grow-room and will not harm your plants.

Guest superbluehaze

An ionizer is different to an ozone generator.ionizers are used by people who have breathing problems and negative ions are not dangerous to plants or us. In fact, there has been some research done that shows negative ions increase plant growth.

Guest superbluehaze

That is an ionizer, an ozone generator is different and cannot be put in the room as ozone is dangerous for us and polant and us in high concentrations.

• 3 years later...