RASTA XBOX In the making.

NO COMMENT

what do you mean ELEKTRO a clear top coat.? i want to put somthing on it first but i dont know what.? or did you mean a clear window in it, i dont want to do that i think it will look better with graphics or something on the side as im always having ppl wanting glass sides. im considering pressing a leaf then affixing it on thear then doing the clear top coat. Oh lol i see what u mean now yes it will have a gloss finish at the end.

Hi, i guess you know it, but just in case, there are AMNY stickers made for the xbox, we've bought one to my stepbrother for christmas and they look really great!

You can find the cheapest on ebay, well that's where we found them but for france delivery you might find some for your country even cheaper ^^

But she looks nice in red gold and green ;)

Hi Syn im really likeing the rasta lion teeth_smile.gif i jus want to get a few more ideas first,

And Dust i have seen some stickers but id rather air brush something on to it but im thinking if i was to put stickers on id put ghsc and strain hunters alongside some gfx but who would be the person to see for stickers on this site.?

Well i "know" a french guy who create stickers for cars, or shirts whatever you want. maybe he could do that. but it might not be worth it with the transport and everything it won't be cheap i think :(

• 5 years later...