Is this possible ?

kupobg

OK. Greetz to all you strainhunters. This is my 1st thread and i aint sure if this is the place to post it but here it goes.

I've come across a site which offers some crazy strains....

In perticular i've come across a strain named "Indica Fifty THC"

Like the name suggests .... yea .... it sats 50% THC :O

And i was wondering .... Damn is that possible or this is some kind of prank.

ok here is a link to the site ...

http://www.canadianhempco.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_102_116&products_id=1285

Thanks for now bye ! :D

Guest superbluehaze

hello my friend, and welcome to the forum,

As you know on the net it is that old maxim "buyer beware".

No, I do not believe this strain is 50% THC.

It is bullshit!

Canada has some excellent unique strains, there is no doubt about that, but to be honest,

I would not buy from this particular seed bank;

it is making outrageous and dishonest claims, in my view;

when i buy seeds I make sure that I choose a repeatable seed bank,

as there are a lot of seed banks that sell inferior seeds.

Personally I prefer to buy seeds from a seed company that has a proven track record,

and I only buy seeds that are in the original breeder's packets.

We put a lot of effort, time and money into a grow, and it is very disappointing when the seeds do not turn out to

be what was promised by the breeder or seed bank through no fault of your own;

it is even worse when the seeds are an inferior product, and the plants turn out to be either genetically flawed or turn into hermaphrodites on you .

In all probability, this strain is no where near 50% THC, and the way this strain is presented by the breeder is also very deceptive.

personally, I would not buy anything from them, but stick to the established Seed Banks with a solid reputation.

happy growing,

john

Thanks guys i'm on the same mind as you are :)

but there is something else now ...

I bought 10 Fem Arjan's Haze #1 seeds and 5 Fem The Church from www.weed-seeds.net and they arrived in plain zip lock packages with just initials writen with marker on the outside of the bag ... I'm not sure if the site is in GHS official dealer list.

Can anyone help me with info like wether you know the site or smth. Its an English site and they send the seeds from there also. And they offer seeds from like 10+ Seed Companies. Not all strains but...

Thanks for your help :)

In answer to your question, no, it's not possible that a strain has 50% THC. Might not even be a good thing ;)

Buy your seeds at http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/, the attitude seed bank. They have all the GH seeds, as well as seeds from every other seed company in the world.

I have yet to see a strain they don't have, and they really take the risk out of buying seeds.

I do not work for them, have never met them, but have been ordering from them for over a year, and have never had a problem.

Guest superbluehaze

My friend

do not worry, I would say the greenhouse seeds are from Green House, but next time so u are sure, get them in the original packetshappy growing,john