what is highest yielding indoor plant

breenzer

Guest simone76

The my first experiment whit the cannabis growing indoor was the G-Thay. But whit a very very little experience a have grow this plant in a pot of 2 liter!!!!!!!!tounge_smile.gifBut , if i had experiancewhit a large wessel, and and wich much more patiente whit the flowering time, think i got a big good harvest...................

Guest superbluehaze

wlemon.JPG

Most certainly the church - she is an excellent - i have got 10 onces or 300 grams from a church plant;

the haze 3 is excellent - my plant is 1 ,7 meters high, and I expect to get 200 grams from her, which is not bad for a pure sativa;

but the white lemon is not bad at all either, see above.

she is 1.6 meters high and around 1 meter wide - I expect to get at from her anywhere from 300 grams to 400 grams dried;

all of the above are excellent;

in the older strains anything with bid bud in it, gives a huge yield.

happy growing

john

• 3 months later...
Guest simone76

The GHS tell in the catalogue that the S.Bud in outdoor can produce about 1000 grm. for plant. Now i have 1 S.Bud in outdoor, and can see if in October it really produce 1000 grm..!!! I don't know if it is the relity story!?

Guest superbluehaze

it will produce as much as 1 kilo if it gets lots of light and it is healthy;

anything with Big Bud in it usually is a high yielder;

take care, my friend

john

Guest superbluehaze

hi hazeyday,

I grow hydro and I use a lot of light;

to gain high yields you need anywhere from 600 to 800 watts per squ meter.

take care

john

Guest simone76

Today i give the S.Bud that was in out door in indoor. She have VEG: for 70 days, is one meter h. and is in 20 liters pot. After 2 3 days of dark Tomorrow start whit 12/12 light, and i hope that she flowered very good.

Guest dfwi

shades_smile.gifI use a pot in pot system with 100% clay balls Hydro link below. Any of the sugested starins will produce high yeilds. Currently I am doing the GH Cheese each plant produces 250 to 280 grams from a 300mm clone, put straight into flower. The finish hieght is around 1.2 to 1.5mtrs in 9 weeks 3 days. But in saying that I have a friend that grows 1 cheese under 1 x 1000 and gets over 2.5 pound from the same cutting. There is even a group in Cali, that there goal is who can grow the biggest indoor. 1 plant i have seen was in a purpose built shed with a 8mtr roof. Plants where growing in 44 gallon drum size pots. It's easy to go big and get yeilds. Just veg longer in big pots with heaps off light.

So what you get from a plant has many many factors. As a general rule with all the crosses on the market now days to get 8 to 10 week flower times you need to pick the Indica Dom starins. Most of the time the more Sativa in it the longer the flower times.

1...Room height and size

2...How much space has each plant got

3...Light

4...Pot size

list of strains i have done with 250gram ++ yeilds with the below system with a 9 to 10 week flower time straight from 300mm clones straight into flower. My flower rooms have 8 x 600's so like John said light is a good thing also freash nutrient and flush regualy.

White Rhino

Cheese

Blue Mistic

Trainwreck (just)

Big Bud x Skunk #1

The Church

White Widow (If trimmed and forked right)

Big Bang

White Lemon

DFWI rhino x Skunk #1

Amsterdam Indica

Magic Bud

many more I carn't remeber

www.strainhunters.com/portal/content/new-grow-room-easy-pot-pot-system

Guest salvador
the highest yielding indoor greenhouse strains are :

Himalya Gold
Arjans Ultra Haze#1
White Rhino

• 4 weeks later...

From watching francos video on it,id say its a real good yielder,longer veg and it would be even better..

I think dfwi pretty much covered it,I folowed dfwis growing and used smaller oxy pots and id say with same sta#raine its looking ike im going to get same sort of yield..

If thats any thing to go by,the blue cheese I have in 10 itre oxy pot is double the size and the blue cheese in my 90 liter bucket is tripple the size...

Ive grown clone only cheese for years and I can say 1 clone vegged for 4 week in 90 liter bucket wil give you ateast 12-15 oz..

Another straine I had was skunk 1,I let it get to big in 6 week veg and it fell over breaking all roots 3 week in to bloom,I tried to fix but it annoyed me so I chopped it..

Basicly most straines wi give good yield providing the roots have alot of space and theres plenty of light.

Do 2 plants in 25liter oxy pots under 1 600watt hps or 1 plant in a 90 litre bucket under a 400 or 600 watt hps and I promise you (if the straine is a know decent yielder) you will get huge yields..apart from that keep on top of ph levells,make sure you can support cola arms,make sure nutes are right,ight is right height,plenty of oxygen threw air sone and youl be well away..

For me (I have not grown many straines) I would highy recommend Big buddhas blue cheese,no topping but bending/breaking and squeezing enhances it,very easy to grow,handles stress well,branches get nice and thick,smell in flower is magic,other then that try skunk#1, id say do ghs exodus but id say its not a massive built plant and most of all not for a new grower as it can get stressed quite easily from the simplest of things..

Hydro is what you want and oxy pots at that,10 litre will give good results but id say 25 litre woud give better and 90liter you can just imagine ;-)

Il be going to 25 liter as they eat to much in flower,il also continue to run 2-3 90 liters for my favourites

From watching francos video on it,id say its a real good yielder,longer veg and it would be even better..

I think dfwi pretty much covered it,I folowed dfwis growing and used smaller oxy pots and id say with same sta#raine its looking ike im going to get same sort of yield..

If thats any thing to go by,the blue cheese I have in 10 itre oxy pot is double the size and the blue cheese in my 90 liter bucket is tripple the size...

Ive grown clone only cheese for years and I can say 1 clone vegged for 4 week in 90 liter bucket wil give you ateast 12-15 oz..

Another straine I had was skunk 1,I let it get to big in 6 week veg and it fell over breaking all roots 3 week in to bloom,I tried to fix but it annoyed me so I chopped it..

Basicly most straines wi give good yield providing the roots have alot of space and theres plenty of light.

Do 2 plants in 25liter oxy pots under 1 600watt hps or 1 plant in a 90 litre bucket under a 400 or 600 watt hps and I promise you (if the straine is a know decent yielder) you will get huge yields..apart from that keep on top of ph levells,make sure you can support cola arms,make sure nutes are right,ight is right height,plenty of oxygen threw air sone and youl be well away..

For me (I have not grown many straines) I would highy recommend Big buddhas blue cheese,no topping but bending/breaking and squeezing enhances it,very easy to grow,handles stress well,branches get nice and thick,smell in flower is magic,other then that try skunk#1, id say do ghs exodus but id say its not a massive built plant and most of all not for a new grower as it can get stressed quite easily from the simplest of things..

Hydro is what you want and oxy pots at that,10 litre will give good results but id say 25 litre woud give better and 90liter you can just imagine ;-)

Il be going to 25 liter as they eat to much in flower,il also continue to run 2-3 90 liters for my favourites