Guerrilla today or just a guy with a German Shepherd running by my side & a tennis ball in my pocket.

Romeu9

Guerrilla today or just a guy with a German Shepherd running by my side & a tennis ball in my pocket.

Spot 1:

P240211_09.560001.JPG

Casual grow:

11 Amsterdam Indica regs, pre-soaked over night.

Soil was moist and warm because of the sun, its was around 9:30am, so I just used the chinese stick i tock with me to make a tiny hole to place each seed in some beds I mate with just my hands. Week will be sunny and temps around 22c during day.

Update next week, let's see what nature gives!

Take care

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems as if its in too close proximity of that path. And hey you can even see houses from there! I don't know about you but that would be very concerning to me. Someone can just stumble over your grow and either steal it or call the cops!

Personally I try to keep a grow at least one mile from any populated place and never in view from a road. But then we have a lot of uninhabited land where I'm from so thats easy. Major concerns are hunters or people who're out to pick blueberrys or mushrooms in the autumn.

You don't think some of those joggers will recognize Mary Jane when they see her?

I guess you know your backyard better than me! But cool planting pot right behind a military base, troop dorms or whatever..!

Beware of university students, they'll surely steal your crop if they find it. Placing a not too harmful booby trap around them could be smart. Just enough to keep people off the premises. wink_smile.gif

It's part of the fun to have the guerrila right next to the troop academy! ;)

Anyway the university is almost off to vacation time and by then no more of the students near by..

Thanks for the booby trap idea, any booby trap how-to-do-it that you know of?

Yeah, personally I've grown some pot at an abondoned military shooting range. They have signs warning u of possible explosive ammunition still lying around in the ground. Dig with caution! I said thats better, keeps unwanted visitors away!

Concering the booby trap, I don't have any good how-to-do-it guide. However I thought it might be a good idea in some circumstances. I believe the internet is full of such info so try google around.

I know The SAS Survival Handbook by John Wiseman has some instructions on boobytraps for catching animals. But When I think of it, these traps would probably just attract more attention to the area. Maybe something that stinks is better. Rotten eggs, old meat etc... but then u'll attract wild animals there instead.

Camouflage is probably the best sollution.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest superbluehaze

good one Romeu

good luck mate;

forget about booby traps you do not want to kill some one over a couple of plants.

expect nothing, then everything is a bonus;

just take care, mate

happy growing

john

Update:

I took a 500ml botlle with me: Hygrozyme (1ml), Humic/Fulvic (1ml), Rhizo (2ml), and Alga-a-Mic (2ml).

1:

P160311_10.410002.JPG

2:

Bko.JPG

and 3 (this one is slower):

P160311_10.440001.JPG

Out of 11 seeds I found 3 that sprouted.

I planted two seeds a few meters ahead of the rest, but I couldnt find them (too much vegetation), maybe wen they get bigger I will spot them, let's see.

Also there was pruned branches from a big pine tree next to the seedlings and I now have alot of big branches on the ground of guerrilla place (thanks for the camouflage), so maybe theres a few that got beneath them, after a few more time will check to see what going on with the other seeds/seedlings if thats the case of also got them sprout out of soil.

Update in a week or two again,

Take care.

The branches were a good idea for camo. Otherwise a major stealth problem in the beginning of a grow is that huge black spot of soil until the crop makes it invisible. And that could take some time.

Hey the booby trap was just a goofy idea, I think u understood that. No vietcong spike pits or similar were intended.

Stealth is probably the pot grower's best weapon. But you never know. In some areas people go out looking for other people's crop to steal it. At least you want those who do that to pay for it. In a reasonable manner...

Let me follow up on the booby trap idea:

We don't necessarily have to think about bloody inventions.

One idea I got was to plant stinging nettle (urtica dioica) around the crop.

This plant grows in abundance in my country and in some ways it resembles the marijuana plant. This is a true weed which I think one easily could get more than enough of.

Nobody would like to go through a field of these bitches as you understand. And when you as the grower have to you just wear protective clothes. As it is a commonly occuring weed in the wild it won't be any cause of attention as other "booby traps" surely would!

Any other cool ideas on how to protect your crop?

• 2 weeks later...