GHSC strains odor levels....

Ares

Personally I would recommend maybe the greenhouse Jack herer which for me wasn't too bad, I ran that in one tent at the same time I ran two other tents one with Ladyburn 1974 and the other with Big Buddahs Blue Cheese. Though to be fair each tent was using rhino carbon filters and ruck fans. At the end the Jack held it's own aginst the other two for smoke/stone though not with yield sadly, which was decent enough @3 to 3.5oz dry per plant but the lesser of the three strains I grew at that time. Peace

• 2 months later...

I grow las year and this one Himalaya gold, outdoor, sided by sensi super skunk, and dynafem power kush, well, in smell the most powerfull was sure the power kush, second was super skunk and third by far himalaya gold, in quality of smell and weed sure super skunk was first on taste and stone level, second power kush and third, by far, Himalaya gold.

ive grown a few green house strains , the exodus is a stinky plant even in veg it smells my room up, GWS isent to bad smell wise, jack herer ether the green o matic is also a really nice strian if you want somethin that doesent have alot of odor. there are actually quite a few strains that aren't that bad odor wise compared to some new kush varieties that just reek . one thing i have always loved about green house is how they use alot of old school genetic's they have varieties that have really pungent nice aroma's but they also don't forget about the strains with plesent more suttle odor 's woody odors minty odors fruity odors they don't just throw og kush at everything like so many other breeders these days. but i grew up smoking strains like white widow and ak 47, some haze varieties. i dont wanna sound like i am bashing kush i just need a variety marijuana is such a complex plant and needs to be enjoyed for its complexites and not just one outstanding pronounced feature like the pugent kushy odor that has dominated the weed scene in north america for the last like 6-10 years.

im sorry there is a point to this rant basically what i am trying to say is when it comes to varity green house has that in the bag they have many varities in both indica dominate and sativa dominate backgrounds that are ideal for growers where smell is an issue but dont wanna sacrifice quality. im sure you will be able to find something to suit your needs in there catalog and alot of the members have made good suggestions already so good luck with your growing adventures and i hope all works out for you.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

hey bros i need some help whats the 2 best ghs strains for outdoors hot dry summers frost by oct 10 after i get them going i wont be able to water but once a week.want really strong smoke s critical,klash,ladyburn,? please help 38/28/41N latitude 82/38/17W longitude

hey man have a little look on the forum we have a few thread about the same subject for outdoor girls, most fo the GH strain will act well in outdoor and hot weather, come are more sensitive personally SLH didn't like heat too much this summer.

But Plants like the Church, AMS, Hawaian Snow himalya gold and many more are known to be good for outdoor ;)

Good luck man

• 2 months later...