Can you help me for the new set up growing??

Guest guest

Guest guest
Hello to all guys. Now, about 10 days a will finish my first experience with 4 W.R.
But, i want start whit a new experience and i want to be better! Can i have same conseil from you?
IO have a 100x100 x 200 grow box, one ajust reflector with 400 w. hps.
For Vegging time use a grow box 60x 60 x 140 with a 250 w mh.
How many plants can i grow in the big grow box with 400w? And, how many liter pots i use this time?
The last time i have growed 4 W.R. in 4 pots of 11 liter.
And now? Please, give me some counseil for have a much better culture....embaressed_smile.gif
Now i see you because go to have a breakfast, a hope you have a good week end, and hope you write me.............
Bye, from Simone.....................A particoular hello for Tokage Fuzzy and Jim...............Have a nice grow with your tester, you are very biggg!!!
Ahhhhhh, remember of Superblu..............and Jango and i don't know every growers...wink_smile.gif

Guest simone76

No, but, now i don't want start with the White Rino, now i have in germination stage 4 cheese seeds and 2 super bud, in how many liter pot's can i give the 6 new plants?

Guest superbluehaze

hi simone,

Yield is directly effected by the root size of the plant.

as much growth has to go on underneath as at the top, so I would use the larger pots;

this is paricularly important when you are growing in soil.

watch how often you water and always wait until the surface is dry say to about the middle joint of your large finger.

I would grow around 4 to 6 plants, and veg them for say 6 weeks.

you could grow up to say 10 to 20 plants per square meter, but this works best when you are using clones;

this is the Sea of Green technique;

but from seed I would grow from 4 to 6 plants, and this where the larger pots will come in handy, as the plant need plenty of space to grow roots if it is to yield well.

we all will help as much as we can.

good luck and happy growing

john

Guest simone76

Thank'u guys!!!!!!teeth_smile.gif.........You are very nice people to spend your time for me, see you later, bye, Simo......