Moby Dick matia221

mgrowerz

• 3 weeks later...

the smoke report

even my buds have dried to fast because i hang it in the wrong place if you dont want a cough locker you have to cut it in week 8

there were lethal men you feel a stoned feeling in a minute and is a late night smoke if you smoke at the morning men it become so deep

soo deep so big like moby dick

• Like 1

any mold at all what happend was that it was drying to fast but it still have water inside was the wrong way of want it with 0% water it's not that way you have to dry it very slowly with enough air movement t° and humidity to it save all the cristal then put in jars to get the coffe shop weed lvl, you dont have to wait to it have no water because it brokes with your fingers like straw and say bye bye to all your sugar cristal bye bye to the pistil to

any pics at all man it was a disaster but i save it a little by rehidrating it with orange peels in the jars (when you do that you lose the flavor) anyways it was a good harvest for be mi first harvest know i learn how it works and can make all good in my next grow talking about that can i ask you a question

i have some green o matic that have been germinated now i want to transfer in his final pot from the beggining it has 50%peat 25% perlite 25% humus i want i finish germinate there is ok? i have to cover the pot for give humedity? no light in that moment right?

yes you can put directly on pot for germination. Make sure it is at minimum 1-2 com from the surface, and make sure the light doesn't go direct on the seed (i cover the seed hole with soil )

Myself, i put the lamp ON, that way the soil stays warm and seed come quickier in my setup that way. As long as the seed is not open i give them about 10-20dl per seed of water with nitrozyme. Just enough to make sure it stays humid but not too much, gotta be careful.

For your mix soil peat, perlite, humus, i have never used any "homemade" soil like that so can't tell you much about the feeding.

Good luck man ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow man thats a cool technique for LST. by the way to i saw your question about big buds and dust is right when you train a plant like that and focus on the side branchs you end up with a hole bunch of smaller colas insted of one big one. its a toss up really i like both methods like the bunch of smaller colas because the light gets even around the hole bud when you have a main cola the but grows into each other and i find with the larger cola i end up braking it up anyways during the drying because the main stem holds so much water and the bud tends to dry alot quicker then the main stem.

but thats just my method i dry weed a bit differently then i see the instructions on how to do it i usually wait until the stem is almost snapping but not quite then i move everything into paper bags from there once the buds are dry enough to smoke and break up like normal i move them to the jars but i dont like my weed to be super dry or dry on the outiside and moist on the inside and i find the paper bags help even out the drying alittle.

but yeah man those plants look great!!!! by the way how much was that light? im about to buy a new light and i wanna find a big square one like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...