Moby Dick matia221

mgrowerz

• 2 weeks later...

sorry guys i haven't noticed that just before i post it it screwed it up by himself and deleted the pictures or move the picture to another messages in this post it is starting to happend please fix it ok here is the

3 week

DSCN0002_0.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0005_0.jpg

DSCN0006_0.jpg

DSCN0008_0.jpg

DSCN0010_0.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0012.jpg

DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0014.jpg

DSCN0018.jpg

DSCN0020.jpg

rsz_dscn0022.jpg

her have feeded at tuesday on last week with a 5 lt galon with 1 bio grow per liter and 3 bio bloom and

at saturday on last week i raise the food (you can see the changes) in the 24 days report in the same 5 lt galon

2 bio grow and 4 bio bloom per lt

Day 24

DSCN0002_1.jpg

DSCN0005_1.jpg

DSCN0025.jpg

as you can see how the feeding start to work i raise the food from 3 ml to 4 ml of biobloom per lt

and double biogrow from 1ml to 2 ml per lt in a galong of 5 lt

also i want to try in the next water make the first flush just for try what arjan says in his videos

let them dry after the flush per 5 to 7 days making her hungry and then give a big food i think

about the same last food

the only thing is that i want to flush just with 12 lt and the container is 50

because i only do that for the salt

i finaly flush with 18 lt of water because after that starting to look that the water take long time to go down and was like i was forcing the plant i dont know if i got to wait some minutes to water again and again or is that is enough can figure out if arjan in this video http://www.growhd.tv/video/Kalashnikova-Grow-Video-2011-HD/6c7a695f76989f855fb154594b289033 say 16 or 60 lt at 3.30

your moby looks very nice matia, very nice big plant ;)

For the flush arjan says 60lt, the same quantity as his container, that are 60lt pots ^^

But almost 20lt should have flush a little already, now you can water with ph and EC controled water and check when it comes out if ph and EC has increased it means you have salt building, if not it's ok and you might not have to flush more.

But usally with biobizz it's hard to have salts building up, organic thing is helping a little ;)

Flowering Day 7 (the picture was take 3 days ago)

DSCN0002.jpg

dscn0036g.jpg

rsz_dscn0010.jpg

rsz_dscn0015.jpg

rsz_dscn0016.jpg

it is in a 55 lt container

the food of this week was

1ml / lt bio grow (biobizz)

3 ml / lt bio bloom (biobizz)

in a 5 lt

and 1 water

i'm playing music since today and it's on 400 watts

it get 2 days full dark cyrcle and start getting buds since the end of the dark cyrcle

i have prune the plant in the place where there no light

now i pledge to continue the test till the end because finaly get the camera

Week 4 (29 days)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

now i am at 800 watts i add one more 400 watts it have for the moment the haluro

8.jpg

the t°have arrise the from 19-20 c° to 23-24 c°

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

the Humidity in the room are 55%-60%

the T° for this week was 19-20° day and night some nights 18° and from this days the T° from days

is 23-24c° cause the add of one lamp more

She haven't watered from the flush i will wait that it dry out very well so making her hungry

and then i will upload picture for you can see

the crystal production is amazing also is starting to smeell

Week 5 (35 dats)

DSCN0002_2.jpg

DSCN0004.jpg

DSCN0010_1.jpg

DSCN0009_0.jpg

DSCN0011_0.jpg

DSCN0012_0.jpg

DSCN0013_0.jpg

DSCN0014_0.jpg

2 days ago i returm de feeding the feeding after 10 days of dry and i can't wait to it become light because before she was getting underwatered the same feeding and 800 watts

also i add 2 large plants i'm thinking for cut the lower branches that dont gt light and get just one big bud full of light also i add the exodus cheese it see a little stressed i hope it recover she need a transplant

• 2 weeks later...

Week 7

DSCN0011_1.jpgDSCN0012_1.jpgDSCN0014_1.jpgDSCN0016.jpg

exactly 7 weeks and 1 day ws taken this picture i was wondering how i can get bigger buds so i decide to tie the top bud and down more the lights i'm hopping that in this last week the bud get all together to get a rod i dont have an extrctor but i open the door few hours when the light re on

during this time i hwve cut some bud to practique the dry but in some cases sthe dry start god but i take a look to the bud and moving it away the box abd got direct air contact and then it was dry to fast

maybe the top bud will be ready before the rest or no t i will see at the trichomes any suggestion or advice will be ok i want to harvest it at the beggining of the end :D

also why do you think i dont get huuge buds maybe because i prune to much? or because need the light reflector because there are 800 waatts

for me the more ramification a plant has, the more divided the bud will be like a 10 branches plants like yours couldn't buds of the size of the same plant but grown diferently and with only let's say 4 big buds. But if you put all your (not so small) buds togethere, wouldn't it make a gigantic bud? :D Put a string and tight them all together you'll get the illusion it's Big :P

There are looking lovely, but for sure a real reflector wouldn't do wrong neither, your lamp looks like an outdoor lamp no? like those one on the store front lol

have a good harvest

• 2 weeks later...

Week 8-9

trough this week haven't changed that much because i remove all the leaves there is a tip

if you want to harvest it with a sativa high harvest it in week 8 there it is milky and amber

in the last 10 days just water for eliminate all fertilizers that can be in the medium

then i dehydrate the last 5 days maybe you can see that the weed is like

a little dry and the last 48 hours i do dark before i cut for get more resin and in a way to tell to the plant

that shes time is ready so she can finish it good

DSCN0008_1.jpg

DSCN0002_3.jpgDSCN0001_1.jpg

DSCN0005_2.jpg

Harvesting

DSCN0011_2.jpg

DSCN0015.jpg

DSCN0016_0.jpg

now about a week in the closet with just slightly open door

• Like 1

• 1 month later...