Himalaya Gold, outdoors

hexx

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record: the firstborn Lady (#75, above) is now all dried and cleaned. She yielded 171 grams - not bad, for a horrendous Summer. Lady #81 is now drying, and evaporating a lovely odour throughout the house.

Very nice job my friend outdoor..

In your zone of Europe, that the temprature in Set./Ott is very low, and the flower can't grow in theyr very natural life, is a great harvest!!!!

If your plants, whit your pots of 50 liters, and the sun for 20 hours every day , as here in Italy, your Hymalaia Gold will be grow very very large flowers and full of huge and swollen!

It 'just a matter of weather ..

Congratulations, Simon.......

wpid-IMAG0262.jpg

This year, the Ladies yielded 304 grams of the finest ganja. It's of course still very fresh, but already more spicy and sweet than last year's crop. This strain seems to grow more skanky than the voluptuous Church, that turned my balcony into a forest. But that might also have to do with a very crappy Summer. Got me worried there for a while, the Ladies losing leaves early in the season already. But once they started flowering, there was no stopping them.

So big ups for the Himalaya Gold.