Has anyone recieveheir juice yet?

Just wondering about delivery on the juice guys.

I was told 8 days for delivery but i still havent got them. I am not complaining as franco is a busy man and may have forgot.

Ok I was talking to Fuzz man about how i have some great Rhino clones ready to go.

I will be doing a comparison between Francostein Juice and the optimum range i think.

My plants have been in vege too long waiting on the juice and i had to put them into the flower room. They are just surviving on straight water as i was told delivery was 8 days.....21 days ago lol.

ok here are the pics, yep a bit pale and they are getting stretchy but here they are.

From this....

PIC_0043.JPGPIC_0044.JPG

to this with a big stretch with no nutes.

I prided myself with the small nodes on my Rhino.

PIC_0047.JPGPIC_0048.JPG

Imagine i wait almost 2 months for small package from holland witch is about 900 km away from place i live! Faster if i go there pick up by person. lol But is snail mail and im used to it, patience is everything. Sad your plants suffer from it, maybe try other treatment and when stuff arrive try on other ?

Guest samuelo
Sometimes the best things are worth waiting for.... Dont blame the sender,,,,,, Especially if far away... Take many things into consideration and have patience... The FrancoJuice will be well worth waiting for when it comes.....

oh no i am not blaming anyone...

All is good and it will be cool.

I will put them on a light nute schedule to keep them going.

I think the wait will be worth it and the Rhino can stretch a bit as it has very solid legs to hold it up.

When they are bigger it will be easier to demonstrate the potency of Francos juice.

All is well over here.

Guest samuelo
Just wait til those fine ingriedients reach you and you do the hocus pocus!

Hopeully the magic potion will be with you soon!!