Natural Insect and disease control egg + oil spray from Korea

shades_smile.gifThere are 100's if not 1000's of these organic type of sprays on youtube and the net and many pre-mixed in good hydro shops ready to spray. And yes most work well for that partical pest you have mixed for. But being a large scale organic farmer myself often with these sorts of spray mixes you can end up chasing your own tail a bit. 1 spray may get rid of that bug or pest but the ingerdinets used to combat that bug or pest can sometimes attract others.

shades_smile.gifIf you are in-door and you have a bug or pest problem 9 times out of 10 it can be put down to a fault with the room.

Is your air-in running threw a filter before it enters the room????

Does your air out have a filter on it??? as when the fan is off it's just a crawl space for bugs and pests?????

Have you just finished mowing the lawn outside and covered in stuff from the garden before you go into your room????

shades_smile.gifAny air coming in or out off your room should run threw a filter. I just use the silver foil 1's found in any kitchen stove range hood unit they are high flow and do not restrict air flow in anyway.

shades_smile.gifThe main spray that ive found to work best without going to the shop is Garlic and chile, but im sure there are some out there that say it's no good but works for me. Just crush up 4 or 5 garlic cloves and same of Chile and add to a 500ml spray bottle with just plain water and leave in sun for few hrs to brew. Some old hippies i no simmer it on the stove for few hrs. Then just mist plants 5mins before lights go off if it's an indoor room or on sun-set if out-doors.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest superbluehaze

Never have pets in your grow room;

always change your shoes and pants before working in your garden;

wash your hands if you have handled outside plants and even if you have not - still wash them before entering your grow area.

Pets bring insects into the room, as they carry them in their fur;

I have only even had spider mites in all the time I have been growing twice, and both times it was because I relented on allowing a pet to go into my flowering room;

amy form of neem oil is excellent, and here I speak from experience.

happy growing

john