Arjan's Haze #1 OUTDOOR Grow 2011

kupobg

UPDATE : )

Here is a pic with me for comparison to the plants :) I just took my height and i'm 186cm tall :)

624.jpg

Leafes are just huge :X

625.jpg

ONe has some spots. Can anyone tell me is that somekind of deficiency or what has caused those spots

Plants seem pretty healthy. I've taken some of the bigger and yellow fan leafs away btw but not much @ all :)

626.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMm thats pretty logic :) I hope its that.... because there aren't any other things that concern me ... they all healthy as bulls

Just for the record: The girth of the stems (at the bottom) on some of them is around 10-12 till 14cm.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE :) 21:07

I think there are some flowering signs on the plants but my crappy camera cant focus so i can show u guys the stuff :S

Besides that here R some photo shots

Again me with hands up. I think their max height is about 2.65 - 2.75m and still growing like mad.

650.jpg

This pics shows the stem and..... what a stem :X ... i think its around 3.5-4cm diameter

652.jpg

This pic shows one of the top branches .... I try to show you guys so you can tell me if they are starting to flower but the crapy camera doesnt make any good pics in close so ... sorry about it but still i can tell me if u see :P

653.jpg

Keep it up guys. See ya next time :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys ! Its been nearly a month since i last posted here. For 1 other another reason i couldnt manage to do updates in this period, but finally the moment has come :)

I have one concern tho. They still arent going into flowering .... i hope they dont take too long to start forming nuggets cuz it will get quite late till they ripen - could go even in Novemeber :X

I hope You guys like what you are about to see :)

706.jpg

Remember my finger tips were around 2.50m ....

705.jpg

708.jpg

707.jpg

yes that are trees and what kind of pretty stoked beautiful and even without words thats really big compliment hope u will have great harvest and they should relly start flowering if u want to harvest this year for sure they will just a mater of days keep up the good work and good luck...........

really impressive looking healthy for such a big tree :)

I don't where you live but in france plants have started flowering not long ago too, so i think by the way she matures everywhere you still have lots of time ;)

That's gonna be a HUUUGE harvest! don't forget to post the pics ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys :) Like some of you already know, my garden was found by some farmer and i lost 2 plants. Although I'm not leaving all the hardwork and investments to nothing. I'm going to keep looking after the plants and hope that i'll manage to safely get some of the final product before someone else does, or the police catches me :D

Back on the plants. I just came home from there ... I fed the plants quite nicely with CANNA Terra Flores

Some are showing more bud than others (must be the 2 phenotipes)

Here is how they are doin :)

This one is the largest from them all. I could never get a good shot @ it but now after 2 plants are gone i have more space to try and shoot it.

Not much bud on it but come up quite nicely.

732.jpg

733.jpg

734.jpg

735.jpg

Thats all for now :) I wont be seeing them for atleast 5 days

Hope they make some good progress with the nice feed they got today

Thats the spirit - already planning the next crop ! Sorry to hear the bad news though.

Im thinking of a guide or post where you have a little veg room indoors that pumps out 3 week old autos, maybe 5 at a time, starting from 10th of april so 1st batch goes out 1st of may - keep going till july 1st (?) so thats 20 plants or so and realistically your looking at 10 grams per plant dry - that should give you around 6 ounces which is a couple of spliffs a day for a year . if your in a recession and money is tight and you can only grow outdoors for a short time then im sure this is a way to go .