Arjan's Haze #1 OUTDOOR Grow 2011

kupobg

Hey guys! So its finally time to put those little miracles to do their thing :)

I'm starting this topic and hope you guys will follow and help me throughout this journey.

Like the header says, i'm going to look after the autoflowering Green-O-Matic & AH#1

I have 10 GOM's and 10AH#1

Today i layed 10 GOM seeds in some wet cotton. They stayed 12h in glass of water and now they are in the cotton.

I'll put the AH#1 Seeds later because i still dont have my spot ready for them :)

So, for now this is it, later i'll post pics of my work so far :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG PROBLEM GUYS.

My seeds began to open but there is one thing very disturbing. The little root that opens the seeds shell is pastelike :(

if u touch it it feels like some sort of cream :( its not hard i'm very concerned about this :( anyone have answer to my problem ??? pls help could it be from the seed ? or maybe from the cotton the seeds are in :( ???

• 4 weeks later...

Hi fellow Strainhunters :P

Ok its been 1 month since i put my little beans into soil - and here is the result

From all 10 seeds 10 did germ... one died after 2 weeks from unknown reason. The stem was thin and it couldn't hold the weight of the leafs.

Arjan's Haze #1 9 plants soon to be transplanted into soil in holes 40-50cm deep and 30-40cm wide (i hope its enough for the root system)

I just wonder what is this on some of the plants leafs... I think its sunburned from the glass aquarium they were in. They are out in the open now so i hope everything goes well from now on :)

Hope you guys can give me some directions or whatever to help :)

Thanks alot. Bye for now.

504.jpg

498.jpg499.jpg500.jpg501.jpg502.jpg503.jpg504.jpg

Guest superbluehaze

looking very good, my friend.

the plant that had the soft stem, and did not make it - it sounds like damping off disease;this is caused from too high a humidity.take care,john

Looking very good. Jah bless! I wouldn't worry too much about the funky spots on the leaves. Most of that leafage will crumble anyway, as the Ladies grow taller and start to form branches. Keep those pics coming, please - I love those outdoor plantations.

Cheers superbluehaze - indeed there were some pretty bad rainy days this April, lets hope May is more of a sunny month

Yup Hexx i think they are gona be fine with the burned spots on leafs. I'll try to remember to take pics more often from now on. I forget my camera most of the times i go to see the lil girls :)

Guest superbluehaze

they are looking great, my friend.

the haze 1 is an excellent strain.

take care,

john

Hey Guys :) Little update from me :)

It has rained allmost nonstop since Monday or maybe Sunday, and I decided to go check on my babies.

I'm a bit concerned for them cuz of all that rain.

The plants which are already in the ground have been named by the letters of the Greek Alphabet to be easyer to recognise them. This will apply for the rest when they go in the ground.

Here are some pics.

This is Alpha Plant

507.jpg

Beta Plant

508.jpg

Gamma Plant

509.jpg

Delta Plant

510.jpg

The remaining 5 plants were moved undercover in the aquarium i used as a greenhouse earlyer.

511.jpg

Here are all the plants in 1 shot :)

512.jpg

A picture of the holes i made for my Babies

513.jpg

And finally the whole picture :) Thats my Spot. As u can see there are some plastic 10lt bottles i brought to cover the plants which are in the ground but i decided not to cover them for 2 reasons.

1: I think they can make it

2: They are a bit wider than the bottles and i do not want the leafs of the plants touching the plastic... sooo i'll gamble this one, but i really think there wont be any problem.

514.jpg

Thats all for now, see ya soon :P

Hey guys. Its time for an update :)

Here are the little beauties in order :P 5 Days since the transplant in the ground the 1st 4 of them are feeling good and made some progress on growing :)

Alpha Plant

520.jpg

Beta Plant

521.jpg

Gamma Plant

522.jpg

Delta Plant

523.jpg

And now let me present you to the other 3 i managed to put in the grownd TODAY :)

Epsilon Plant

524.jpg

Zeta Plant

525.jpg

And for today Last transplanted one

Eta Plant

526.jpg

Here is a pic of the 2 plants that remain. My plan was today they all go in ground but, i didnt have enough manure for the holes so 2 plants left and here they are :)

527.jpg

Ok some good news (for me) :P

I had 3 Himalayan Kush Plants which i saw popped today :) COOL A ? :P

528.jpg

And one more thing. Today i saw how's my Church going and she's pretty well for now :)

I also put 2 more Church seeds in the pots behind the 1st Church, so i'll expect them to pop out to smile on the sun in 4-5 days :) Sorry about the PIC i forgot to flip it earlyer :D

529.jpg

And again for a FINALLY :) The whole bunch in one shot

SAY CHEESE :P

530.jpg

Well i think they haven't recovered from the stress from the transplant yet :) But i think they are liking it alot :)

Today i plan on giving them some of that magic "Rhizotonic" so they can go wild :) and maybe next week i'll start on with the nutes

1 Question guys. I still dont have the Terra Vega i'm planning to use, but i have another fertiliser with 20-20-20 % on NPK

I think its good to use it till i get the professional fertiliser. How do think is it ok to use it.

Here is some info about it i found on the net :)

"Thanks to its equal nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium ratio (1:1:1), BULL 20 20 20 is suitable to balance any nutritional need in any period of growth. Its application is recommended at revival or transplanting up to fruit swelling, on vegetables as well as on fruit trees. On flowering plants, it can be used from the first growth stages up to the final ones. Distribute 3-6 kg/1.000 m2, in few applications. The dose should not exceed a concentration of 0,3% (300 gr/hl). It can be employed in foliar fertilization at the dose of 250-350 gr/hl."

Composition

• nitrogen: 20 %
  • nitrogen (ammoniacal): 3,9 % ( out of 20 % )
  • nitrogen (nitric): 5,6 % ( out of 20 % )
  • nitrogen (ureic): 10,5 % ( out of 20 % )
  • phosphorus pentoxide (soluble in water): 20 %
  • potassium oxide (soluble in water): 20 %
  • boron (soluble in water): 0,01 %
  • copper (EDTA): 0,002 % pH stabitlity range of the chelated fraction: 2 - 6,5
  • copper (soluble in water): 0,002 %
  • iron (EDTA): 0,02 % pH stabitlity range of the chelated fraction: 2 - 6,5
  • iron (soluble in water): 0,02 %
  • molybdenum (soluble in water): 0,001 %
  • manganese (EDTA): 0,01 % pH stabitlity range of the chelated fraction: 2 - 6,5
  • manganese (soluble in water): 0,01 %
  • zinc (EDTA): 0,003 % pH stabitlity range of the chelated fraction: 2 - 6,5
  • zinc (soluble in water): 0,003 %

Thats for now. Let me know guys if its ok to use this product :)

Thanks in advance :P

Guest superbluehaze

20-20-20 will be good, along with the rhizo at 5mls per liter, but watch the ph as rhizo realy raises it..

take care,

john

• 2 weeks later...

i would love too grow outdoor just like u very nice place and good plants they will grow for u and u just need too watch them very nice good luck and may the weather gods be with u have a nice vegi period soon they will flower love too follow ur grow see u soon

boom shankar

?

Guest superbluehaze

your plants are looking very good my friend;

to measure the ph in soil:

Use the spoon to weigh out about 10g (to the nearest half gram), of your soil into the container. Add 50ml of distilled water to the soil. Any rough measurement ensuring a 1:5 diluted will suffice. Shake the container for about 2-3 minutes then allow the soil to settle for 30 minutes. Filter the suspension, and measure the ph using

phenolphtaleine . make sure to clean the container before testing another sample of soil.

take care

john