Arjan's Haze #1 OUTDOOR Grow 2011

kupobg

Hey guys i forgot to mention, some of the plants had some holes in their leafes. When i looked closed they had little green lice on them and i think of spraying them with anty-pest solution. Its for all kind of cultures so i think its gona be ok.

I dont think its a major problem but better to take measures in advance rather than when its late :)

Would be nice to hear other oppinions too :)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 Days Later

The highest plant of all is the last one which is about 85-90cm tall :)

They dont have much leafs guys ... i guess its from the genetics ... but in the temp they are growing 2 months from now they will get 3metres or more :O daaamn

Is that normal ? I mean the internodes are around 15-20cm apart which is quite a bit ... isnt it ?

550.jpg

This girl has some kind of illness on her leafs, but its only on that pair... hope she goes over it after all :)

551.jpg

553.jpg

554.jpg

555.jpg

556.jpg

558.jpg

559.jpg

How tall the ganja grows, largely depends on the amount of space it has for the roots: plants in small pots turn out smaller than plant in bigger pots. So in your case, with them growing in full soil, ain't no telling what's gonna happen. They could very well turn into a forest of their own.

Yeah Hexx i'm beggining to wonder if the airial space is enough for them to get optimal growth. I think they are quite a bit close one to another. Is 60cm - 100cm good distance for them or it will not be enough for them to develop good branching ?

Hey guys. Time to update. Six days later and 6 days of rain and sun have turned out to be hell of a good week for the babies, which now are turning out to be Teenagers :P Ok here goes

Alpha

560.jpg

Beta

561.jpg

Gamma

562.jpg

Delta

563.jpg

Epsilon

564.jpg

Zeta

565.jpg

Eta

566.jpg

Theta

567.jpg

Iota

568.jpg

ALL TOGETHER :)

569.jpg

Biggest plant is Iota :) about 110cm tall. This means that it has grown about 20cm for 6 days :) Niiiiice

Njoy guys :)

hey dude, first of all well done on the outdoor grow they look lovely.

As for the branch's, they will come in time dont worry. thats a nice little clearing you got there, wish you all the best and hope its a good grow regular_smile.gif

peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here we are @ the peak of the light cicle of sun. From now on the days will get shorter and shorter :)

Here is how my girls are doing so far :)

This is Alpha ... the toped girl ... she's doing pretty well the 2 new tops are quite fat @ the bottom :P

581.jpg

Here is a closer look @ her tops

594.jpg

582.jpg

583.jpg

584.jpg

585.jpg

586.jpg

587.jpg

588.jpg

589.jpg

The Plantation :)

590.jpg

As u can see they are quite tall ... like 1.80m aprox +- 10cm. Some of them have quite nice branches, other not so much. Next time i'll try tieing them with a string so more light can go down to the lower parts of the plants

In the middle there in the bucket is a Dinafem Fruit Auto, planted on 28.05.2011, and now she's started to flower i think its around 4-5 days of flowering. Here is 2 closer pics :)

591.jpg

592.jpg

There is something bothering me though. Here is the reason...on the pic below you can see a leaf with alot of holes in it ... which i think are made from some sort of insects ... can u guys tell me is this pest problem of some sort of plant deficiency. This can be found on all the plants leafs.

595.jpg

i dont know what that is but i know that your plant will start up her immune system and that means the plant will get stronger and fight against that enemy ............

dont worry plants are amazingly smart with the right genetic and the rest of your outdoor garden looks pretty healthy and beautiful you will get some nice trees and a huge yield cant wait to see the result good luck and enjoy

Thank you guys :)

Yes tokage, i think you are right ! :) I've seen some green flies on the plants. I'll try finding some pics on the internet :)

Shiva, i really hope your words about the trees and huge yield come to be a reallity :)

In my calculations they have a month or so grow time guys. How big do u recon they can get ? 2.5m maybe ... ?

Thanks guys.

Guys i jsut remembered someting. Last weed there some pretty strong winds ... when i went to the spot one of the plants was fallen down. Its roots were too shallow i think , thats why i put some more dirt over all the plants roots but i still am worried that if strong winds come they will fall again.... Should i put some sort of poles/uprights and tie the plants to them, or maybe tie the plants to the surrounding vegetation. Which one will be better.... I think the poles will keep plants straight up, but on the other hand when tied to a nearby vegetation the plants will get more sunrays going on the lower parts of the plant. Can anyone tell me which method is better ? Or should i use one technique on half of the plants and other technique on the rest ?

those looks like aphids maybe iam wrong but if not buy some neem oil and mix it with water and spray the plants those bugs are hungry and u should do something against them to help the plants grow..........

and the falling problem u can easy put a stick near the plant in the ground and tie the plant to the stick .........

i hope all growers agree with that good luck and let them grow................

Hi guys ... the thing with the falling is fixed :) Put stick and got the plants tied to them.

I've even put a little stick for the dwarf in the middle :) She's pretty little flowering plant :)

Look here :) Its a bit low on quality because the light was fading :) Dusk times

597.jpg

PS: I used the stick to get plants a bit away from each other also :) So they can get all the light they need for the lower parts :)

A cheap and effective spray is sea water or you could try mixing your own salty brew up. Failing that get some bug spray from the garden centre.

Mine have been chomped to bits too so dont worry your not alone, if the plants are big and strong they will pull through but watch for the leaves that have been eaten they will go mouldy so when they are badly munched take them off.

Hope all goes well

Thanks Romeu. Here is a little proof of your words :P lol

Today i went to the spot to spray the plants against those flies or what ever is eating them :)

I didnt see the plants for 7 days and ...... daaaamn they grew. They are around 2m tall avarage :)

And alot of branching has been going also :) And the stem .... the stem is treelike already... i was hoping of making trees this year and i think i'm getting there (with the help of great GH genetics) Hurra :D

OK. Some pics :)

I accedently broke one of the tops of this plants when tieing it to the support stick, BUT although its a bit wilted i think its going to survive

598.jpg

Beta :)

599.jpg

600.jpg

601.jpg

602.jpg

604.jpg

605.jpg

I could get the top of this plant :O B.I.G.

606.jpg

607.jpg

Here is the Dinafem Fruit auto ... flowering for 2 weeks now :) Great stuff :) Beautifull :) I sprayed it also.

608.jpg

609.jpg

Here is again the all-in-one shot :) Its getting hard to stay bitween them already - not enough place :D

610.jpg

R U LIKIN' IT ? :D

Haha. Me too tokage, but the only bud I see now is this one here :P

Pictures taken @ 1PM

The Dinafem Fruit :P

612.jpg

A bit Closer

615.jpg

All the plants have preflowers i think. On every internode 2 white hairs getting brown @ the top.

Still is early for flowering. Maybe the begging of August :)

Looking ground up bitween the 3 biggest plants

616.jpg

Now from above - again the 3 biggest

617.jpg

All i could get from the garden with hands up as high as i could get them.

619.jpg

Stay tuned for more soon :)