GiantGreen - Blue Powder Nutrients - AMS, Jack Herer, Cindy'99, Chunky Cheese, Shining Silver Haze, I.C.E, Exodus Cheese + More

GiantGreen

Received my nutrients about 3 days ago.

The Set Up I am using for the controlled environment is split over an under stairs cupboard and a Secret Jardin Grow Tent.

The Under stairs is used for vegetive growth and contains:

• 2x 400w MH Lights
  • 1x Oscillating Fan
  • 1 x Extractor
  • 1x Intake
  • The Soil Im using is BioBizz Light Mix
The Seeds In Vegetive are:

4x Cindy'99 (1st Batch)

5x Jack Herer (1st Batch)

5x AMS (1st Batch)

5x Chunky Cheese (2nd Batch)

5x Shining Silver Haze (2nd Batch)

5x I.C.E (2nd Batch)

1x Exodus Cheese (2nd Batch)

1x Klashnikova (2nd Batch)

1x Ladyburn 1974 (2nd Batch)

Batch 1 wads planted 2-3 weeks ago and Batch 2 was planted a week ago

What Im going to do is split each strain (Apart from the singles) in to 2 halves to get a control group and a normal group.

The Normal Group will be fed:

• BioBizz Fish Mix
  • BioBizz Alg-A-Mic
  • BioBizz BioGrow
  • Advanced Nutrients Piranha Root Boost
If there are 5 in the group ill split them 3-2 in favour of the received nutrients from GHS.

The set up in the Secret Jardin Tent is:

• 2x 600w HPS lights
  • 2x Oscillating fan
  • 1x Extractor
  • 1x Intake
  • Again I'm using BioBizz Light Mix as a medium.
The Seeds in flowering are:
  • 5x Super Critical Auto
  • 4x BigBang Auto
  • 4x Royal Auto
  • 5x Royal Dwarf
  • 5x Quick One
  • (as you can tell needed to get some quick plants through while the normal plants mature!)
These are being fed a blend of:
  • BioBizz BioGrow
  • BioBizz Bloom
  • BioBizz Alg-A-Mic
  • BioBizz TopMax
  • Advanced Nutrients Big Bud
  • Piranha Root Boost
I'm not sure wether GHS want me to start using this blue powder on the flowering ones but can do if requested.

I shall start uploading pictures later on today, I just wanted to write the pre-test journal out lining what will/is be/ing done.

A big thanks to GHS for letting me test these nutrients.

Peace & Jah Bless

Sorry about the amount of time it took to post pictures on here, its all well and good writing what your doing but every one likes to see pictures really ;) The auto's are not being fed the blue powder just the left side of the under stairs count 3 plants in apart from row two which has 4 cindy'99 and one el nino, the 2 on the left is using the blue powder + the el nino.

• Picture 1 is of Quick One 5 weeks in
  • Picture 2 is showing the first batch of autos i put in
  • Picture 3 is showing the auto tent; Front Row BigBang 2 and a half weeks, Row 2 Super Critical Auto 3 weeks, Row 3 Quick One at 5 weeks, Row 4 is Royal Dwarf at 5 weeks, Row 5 is Royal Automatic at 5 weeks.
  • Picture 4 is a sneeky picture of the under stairs ;)
  • Picture 5 is showing the under stairs, Row 1 Jack Herer 3 weeks all nodes topped at least once, Row 2 Cindy '99 3 weeks topped and topped again (including lower branches) far right is El Nino again at 3 weeks, Row 3 AMS 2 weeks then the seedlings around the out side.
  • Picture 6 Same again
  • Picture 7 the nutrient cupboard
Again sorry for the time taken to upload these.

Any questions feel free to fire away.

Peace and Jah Bless

Picture one - Flowering room

Picture two - Quick One Bud

Picture three - Quick One Bud

Picture four - Front Row BigBang 2 and a half weeks, Row 2 Super Critical Auto 3 weeks, Row 3 Quick One at 5 weeks, Row 4 is Royal Dwarf at 5 weeks, Row 5 is Royal Automatic at 5 weeks.

Picture 5 - Veg Room

Picture 6 - Row 1 Jack Herer 3 weeks all nodes topped at least once, Row 2 Cindy '99 3 weeks topped and topped again (including lower branches) far right is El Nino again at 3 weeks, Row 3 AMS 2 weeks then the seedlings around the out side.

I have 3 rooms, but the third is soley emphasised on getting the most bud possible rather than the overall quality. I'm not proud of it but it has to be done to keep afloat and allows me to have a wide variety of smoke for my own use in the other 2 rooms.

Thanks for the positive vibes fuzzy.

Peace and Jah Bless

Hello fellow tokers!

All pictures are 3 Ghs nutes on the right my own blend on the 2 on the left.

Picture one: Jack Herer, two on the left are my own blend three on the right are GHS control group.

Picture two: Same again.

Picture three: 2 Cindy '99 on the left on my own blend, El-Nino in the middle on the GHS nutrients and 2 Cindy'99 on the right on the GHS nutrients.

Picture four: Cindy'99, showing how I've topped it, have done this to all vegging plants.

Picture five: AMS, two on the left are my own blend three on the right are GHS control group.

Picture six: Same Again.

Picture seven: random top shot!

I collect all the results from the height of each plant, the width, node spacings, fan leaf length + width and have worked out that the difference in rate of growth between my own blend of BioBizz nutrients and the GHS nutrients has been between 2.2-2.6% in favour of the GHS Blue Powder.

From visual aspects of the vegging plants, the GHS nutes seem to promote all areas of the plant growth generally, how ever i do think that for the 3 days after topping the plants the control group seemed to be slightly behind in new growth development, contradictory to that again after 3 days and the plants have got over the stress of being topped the growth development sped up again and soon was again better than the BioBizz combo.

GiantGreen

shades_smile.gifSurperb love the look off the C99 please keep us posted, I have some C99 coming soon they look very frosty................Keep up the good work they all look great

Picture one, Jack Herer - BioBizz Combo

Picture two, Jack Herer - BioBizz Combo

Picture three, Jack Herer - Blue Powder (GHS)

Picture four, Jack Herer - Blue Powder (GHS)

Picture five, Jack Herer - Blue Powder (GHS)

Picture six, Cindy '99 - BioBizz Combo

Picture seven, El Nino - Blue Powder (GHS)

Picture eight, Cindy '99 - Blue Powder (GHS)

Picture nine, Cindy '99 - Blue Powder (GHS)

Picture ten, Cindy '99 - BioBizz Combo (GHS)

Picture eleven, AMS - BioBizz Combo

Picture twelve, AMS - Blue Powder (GHS)

Picture thirteen, AMS - Blue Powder (GHS)

Picture fourteen, AMS - Blue Powder (GHS)

Picture fifteen - AMS - BioBizz Combo

Peace and Jah Bless

GiantGreen