GiantGreen - Blue Powder Nutrients - AMS, Jack Herer, Cindy'99, Chunky Cheese, Shining Silver Haze, I.C.E, Exodus Cheese + More

GiantGreen

Picture one, Royal Auto

Picture two, Royal Auto

Picture three, Royal Dwarf

Picture four, Quick One

Picture five, Royal Auto

Picture six, Quick One

Picture seven, Royal Auto

Picture eight, Royal Auto

Picture nine, Quick One

Picture ten, Royal Auto

Picture eleven,Royal Auto

Picture twelve, Group Shot

Guest superbluehaze

your buds are looking great;

but you need to water less, and this will improve your yeild.

the plants are lacking oxygen at the root level;

that is why the leaves are drooping;

the plants also have a very mild magnesium deficency.

less water should fix them up.

happy growing

john

Hi john!

Again thanks for your helpful advice.

I think the lower leaves of the plant are yellowing maybe a little nute burn but the way they are being grown means that very little light reaches the lower canopy. I believe it due to lack of light why the lower leaves are yellowing. As for the leaves drooping i did take those pictures an hour after water.

Ill upload a couple of pictures today so you can see if it is as you said.

Thanks again John.

Peace and Jah Bless

Guest superbluehaze

your plants are great; all the leaves are streached out which means the osmotic pressure is spot on.

great stuff.

it was the jack that was showing some discolourartion of the lower leaves.

there is enough light in your room to keep the lower leaves healthy.

Jack is a sativa dominate strain, and sativas have different feeding and watering requirements to a indica dominate strain.

In the early stages they do not like too much water or food.

In flowering it is really important to let your plants dry right out; this gives the roots plenty of oxygen which they need to stay healthy and absorb the calcium and other elements the plant needs to flower heavily.

all your plants are doing very well, and you are an excellent grower - your plants tell me that.

I do think, though, if u let the Jack dry out just a bit more, you will see quite a difference in the plant.

Try it on one Jack plant - just leave it a day or 2 longer than you would have before you water it, and see.

all the best,

and happy harvests,

john

John thank you for your kind post.

IM trying a little less water with 2 of theJack to see a comparison, how ever early signs suggest you are right!

You obviously have a very deep knowledge with this type of plant.

Thanks again bud and please any suggestions or comments just fire away, always good to get a secondary input.

Hope your well bud and hope to speak to you soon.

Peace and Jah Bless

1st picture - Jack Herer, 3 on the left being fed blue powder, 2 on the right BioBizz.

2nd Picture - Cindy 99 + El Nino, from left to right, C99 Blue powder, C99 BioBizz, C99 BioBizz, C99 Blue Powder, El Nino Blue Powder

3rd Picture - AMS, 3 on the left being fed blue powder, 2 on the right BioBizz.

• 4 weeks later...

hahahahahaha James Blunt, OOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHH pirate james blunt, no i am not him!! lol how ever that would be exceptionally cool to find JamesBlunt was growing especially with a last name like Blunt.

As for the fan in the drying room, it is such a shit fan it barely produces any 'wind' just air movement which i think, please correct me if I'm wrong, is what should be aimed for as wind will dry to quick so loosing some smell, potency and taste.

Thanks for all of you encouraging words though, and hope to speak to you all soon!

Peace and Jah Bless

• 2 months later...