DusT - Kalashnikova - 16/04/2011 Veg +46 F+ 79 Harvested

Dust

Hi everyone today is V+43

The T° is 26° for a 45% HR

mai_3.png

juin.png

So this morning, i've watered the plants they were REAAALY asking for it, Low rider style ^^

So I gave them 2,5L per girls, of PH 6,5 Hard water with a running off water of about 4dl per plants, as the nutes are non organic, i'm being careful with the salts building up.

Everything is going well girls are still getting higher, but a little slower they have both grown of 4cm during those 5 days

That gives us 60cm for the Exodus Cheese, and 55cm for the kalash

Here are the pics of a few hours after watering, the leaves are already starting to look at the sky ^^

P1060045.JPG

The Exodus Cheese

P1060046.JPG

And another evidence that she might be the Original exodus cheese, her double serrated leaves ;)

P1060047.JPG

And Mila, the kalashnikova

P1060048.JPG

P1060049.JPG

That's it for today hunters have a good afternoon ;)

Tchousss

Hi everyone! Thanks to everyone for your replies :D

Jimmy they were still in veg yes and i wanted to let them 1 or 2 week more, but a thunderstorm broke my bulb and put the plants in the dark , and at the same time I am changing of House So i had to transport them during an Hour.

So things happening one after the other, i decided to pass the girls in flowering time, so tomorrow morning 10am the lights will turns on ;)

I will put you new pics as soon as i can take pictures and put them on the web, i won't have the web for a week I think.

Greetings to everyone have a great weekend

Tchousss

• 2 weeks later...

&nbsp

hi everyone a Quick message from m'y phone. The girls are now in flowering since l'astre sunday. They are doing great getting vert bushy!

They have had a shower flush a few days ago with 3L ph6,3 ec 1,5 and now i'm waiting for NeXT watering peacefully thé girls are doing all the work :)

I'll post Some pics as soon as i have a Internet connection.

Have a great week hunters

tchoussss

Thanks everyone for your message, the girls are doing great!! they are now at F+ 15

juin_0.png

The kalash is more advanced in flowering than the exodus, nice little white nuggets poping everywhere, very compact internoedal length, excellent growth :)

The exodus is a little longer but pistils are showing everywhere already and very nice secondary stem production, really "dense" in her way.

I still don't have internet at my new a house, so no recent pictures from the girls, just one or two from 10 days ago

The exodus at F+5

P1060056.JPG

The kalash at F+5

P1060060.JPG

Here is the only things i can give you yet :)

But i won't forget you, as soon as i have the web i'll post some fresh pics!

Tchousssss

hi toka thanks for passing by :)

well at this stage i must say i have a préférence for the kalash, but the three leaved phénotype i have i must admit might play a rôle in my préf. It makes a really bushy plant, but beside That she is really healthy, very vigorous in her growth, very nice in every way! And she is beginning to smell a Nice fruity smell i hope it Will keep going this way

But the exodus i have is very Nice too, very vigorous too Nice structure very aerated but still bushy. Now she has began making little nuggets too

i hope i have fulfilled your questionning :)

tchoussss

Hi everyone today is F+19

The T° is 27 to 28° for a 50% HR during the day.

juin_1.png

The girls are doing great, today the've been watered with only hard water 2L per plants at PH 6,4 , because of the heat they drink more water than usual, but as john always say with high temp the girls eat less food and builds more salts, so they'll soon have another flush, probably next week :)

The kalash is doing great as awlays still very bushy and compact, the buds are gettingbigger slowly, they have a very nice shape.

The exodus is doing great too, very vigorous secondary growth shooting from everywhere, sativa style, but the growth in heigh is correct , so very nice to grow indoor ^^

So let's start with the group photo

P1060077.JPG

The Exodus, i like the way she grows!

P1060079.JPG

From the top

P1060083.JPG

P1060084.JPG

P1060085.JPG

All the branches are growing this way, straight to the top :D

P1060086.JPG

And Mila The kalashnikova, more advanced in flowering

P1060088.JPG

P1060089.JPG

P1060090.JPG

P1060092.JPG

Little nugget

P1060093.JPG

that's it for today fellows!

I still don't have internet but it shall come soon :)

Have a great week hunters

Tchousss

hi toka thanks for tour kind word i really appreciate :). I'm gonna let them grow free, and i Will probably harvest in 2 Times to let all the lower buds get mature. Have a great week Hunter tchouss

Hi everyone Today is F+26

The T° is 28° for a 40% HR

juin_2.png

I finally have my internet connection back :D SO the multi weekly update will come back ^^

The girls are doing great, they have been Flushed in the shower yesterday

The moby dick is starting to have a very nice odor, and the exodus is slowly starting to produce some odors too.

Here are a few pics of today.

The Exodus

P1060096.JPG

P1060098.JPG

She is starting to produce nice little flowers :)

P1060097.JPG

Mila the kalash

P1060095.JPG

P1060099.JPG

P1060100.JPG

That's it for today fellows

Have a great weekend, it's wedding weekend for me this weekend, Fun to come :)

Tchousss

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments :)

Romeu i think you must talk about the support that holds the "ceiling" where the pots are sitting. So the pots are not directly on the floor.

I'll post an update with pics tomorrow guys.

Tchoussss

Hi everyone today is F+32

The T° is 29° For a 40% HR during the day, 25° for a 50 to 60% HR during the night

juillet.png

The girls are doing great as always, They were realy thirsty today, but summer is here Temp is getting higher, so next time i might Flush them another time, or at least they will only have Hard water.

But anyway they are doing great, getting larger, smelling better and stronger, like my friend georges would say, what else?

So i gave them 2l of Water at PH 6,4 and an EC of 1,9 with franco's nutes.

I'll see in a few minutes, hour, if they liked it ^^

Enough talking my friends, i show you the pics, Excuse my ladies they were thirsty so leaves are looking a little down ;)

The Exodus, Her buds are starting to produce some nice trichomes and getting bigger

P1060109.JPG

P1060108.JPG

P1060110.JPG

P1060111.JPG

P1060112.JPG

P1060113.JPG

And Mila the kalash, she is still bushy as always, smelling nice too, the buds are already all sticky, but she produces less trichomes than the exodus, but still a great grow!

P1060114.JPG

P1060115.JPG

P1060116.JPG

P1060117.JPG

P1060118.JPG

That's it for today fellows, I'll keep you aware of any change

Have a great day

Tchousss

Lol Rix you got everything right with the 3 tits :D

And about the leaves and the girls in general i don't trim them at this session goes i've decided to let them grow "wildly" to see how they react by themselves, so everyday i already have to take off dozens of leaves that the plants gets ridd off in the inside parts, and lower parts of the plants, she seems to do the work pretty well yet ;)

Otherwise i would have already trim them don't worry ;) but not this time.

And about the flowering you are right, i've noticed to that compare to kalash, she took more time to pass into producing flowers and pistil where the kalash was fast, but now the kalash is growing slower buds than the exodus, she already produces lots of trichomes, and get denser everyday very uniformly.

Thanks to everyone for your comments :)

Tchouss

Hi everyone today is F+41

The T°is 29° for a 40% HR during the day

juillet_0.png

The girls are doing great as always i'd say.

Still growing and getting denser, smelling better.

The kalashnikova seems to be still slower than the exodus to finish, she doesn't change a lot these few days compare to the exodus again :)

So it's nice to see that where the kalash was better during the veg period than the exodus, they changed role letting the exodus have a very very nice flower development everywhere, growing pretty uniformly, where the kalash is more concentrated on the highest parts, leaving the lower parts "for dead" and forming a lots of leaves in the buds, which might "hide" the development that's why i don't see much changes maybe..

but i have no doubt that the kalash will end with a very nice finish, she still have plenty of time to do her work ;)

Anyway still a great grow yet for both of them, anough words let's look at pics ;)

So a little pic of the 2 girls in their 1 square meter room.

P1060119.JPG

The Exodus

P1060120.JPG

P1060121.JPG

Very nice trichomes production, and starting to get a very nicefruity smell, no cheese yet :)

P1060122.JPG

P1060123.JPG

And mila the kalash, she was more thirsty than the exodus, but you can see yet she doesn't have a big trichomes production, and no particular smell.

P1060124.JPG

P1060126.JPG

P1060127.JPG

That's it for today hunters.

Have a good weekend

Tchousss