DusT - Kalashnikova - 16/04/2011 Veg +46 F+ 79 Harvested

Dust

thanks for passing by jimmy ;)

Yeah it might be the reason, but just at looking at them you wouldn't say that, exodus is definitly more sativa looking than kalash, But the original skunk was given as a pretty quick flowering girl, so it might explain that she is faster than the kalash.. we'll never know :)

Hi everyone today is F+46

The T° is 28° for a 40% HR

juillet_1.png

The girls are still doing great, exodus getting denser and denser, i hope she will never stop :)

And mila still at the same point, trichomes are starting to develop a little bit more, and she makes lots of resin on her leaves too! But not getting a lot bigger, except for the main colas which is getting a nice diameter :)

Yesterday i've watered them with 1,5L per plants at PH 6,3 for an EC 1,1 I did a low EC because i've watered them 2 times with High EC with 3 days interval, but now i'm switching to a 2 days interval between waterings because they really get to thirsty with 3 days. That's why i've lowel the water amount From 2L to 1,5L as i'm gonna water more often.

Next time they will have a little flush and then feedings again.

The exodus

P1060183.JPG

Starting to have a nice main collas, she still have plenty of time to get nicer :D

P1060185.JPG

And still very productive lateral growth, on this one you don't need to cut anything!!!

P1060186.JPG

P1060188.JPG

And mila, think she's been bitten by a zombie or something to take her time like that ^^

P1060189.JPG

her main colla remain very interesting compare to others yet :)

P1060191.JPG

View from the underground

P1060192.JPG

P1060193.JPG

That's it for today hunters, have a great day

Tchousss

Hi fellow hunters, today is F+52

The T° is 27 to 28° for a 40% HR

juillet_2.png

Girls are doing great as ...!!?? ALWAYYSSS *shout the crowd*

Mila the kalash has finally decided to get denser and bigger this week, but she still is a little late i think so she will probably have 10 weeks, maybe 11 before harvest.

The exodus, she keeps going on her way, doing very nice nuggets full of trichomes, very sweet fruity smell. The only "bemol" is that i've found a little seed growing in one of the top bud, i don't bother i'll keep her for an outdoor grow it might be a SHE ;) As long as it don't grow in all the bud it's ok for me, i often found 1 or 2 seed when i smoke the weed, so nothing to complain about yet :)

So now i'm gona feed them for one more week, And then give them a Big Shower Flush and start the ripping with only hard water at Ph 6 to 6,5

Enough words let's have a look at the girls :)

The classic group photo in their bedroom,

P1060200.JPG

Mila the Kalash

P1060202.JPG

Her main clit..colas excuse me :) Don't really see it on the pic but she is like a 1,5L bottle probably

P1060204.JPG

some secondary buds

P1060206.JPG

As you can see, yet there is not much brown hair, that's one of the thing that decided me to leave her a little longer, unless it's a part of the withe widow to keep her white hair? never grown it. But anyway she doesn't look like a mature bud, you'll all agree with that ;)

P1060207.JPG

And her nice and strong stem

P1060209.JPG

P1060211.JPG

And the exodus

P1060213.JPG

Her main colas

P1060215.JPG

the secondary buds

P1060214.JPG

P1060216.JPG

P1060218.JPG

And her stem, kind of, i missed the pic but it gives a pretty artistic point of view :D

P1060217.JPG

That's it for today hunters

Have a great week

Tchousss

• Like 1

So today girls have been watered with only hard water at PH 6,3.

And i've made my choice about the girls, next time exodus will get a FLush and start the ripening, so Only hard water for this girl :)

Kalash will continue the nutes 1 more week as i said earlier, maybe 2 and then will start the ripening too

I'll keep you aware anyway ;)

Tchousss

Hi guys today is F+59

The T° is 28 29° for a 40% HR

aout.jpg

So yesterday i watered Mila, and only mila because exodus got her shower flush this week so she still has plenty of water to drink in her pot ;)

So Mila got a PH 6,3 EC 1,5 solution with franco's nutes as usual. She seemed to like it, i still wonder why she got so late compare to the exodus, i'm wondering if the heat didn't slow her as i had 2 weeks Of very hot weather outside a month ago.. but still it never went over 30° max, so that would make a very sensitive plant if she stops growing above 30°.. or she is just lazy maybe ^^

Annyway she is doing great now, exodus is on her way to finish i think she will be harvested next week.

I'm finally gonna have so weed to smoke :D

Here a few pics of today without naming you will recognize them ;)

P1060219.JPG

P1060220.JPG

P1060224.JPG

P1060225.JPG

P1060226.JPG

P1060221.JPG

P1060227.JPG

P1060228.JPG

P1060229.JPG

that's it for today plants lovers ;)

Have a great week

Tchoussss

Lol you got the eye Toka, I couldn't find the usual calendar on google, So i figured this one would do the work for the weeks to come ;)

And The side branches of the exodus is really starting to get lOoOoOw, they should have called her Low Rider lol!

Thanks for coming again my friend ;)

Hi everyone today is F+65

The T° is 29° for a 50% HR

aout_0.jpg

So yesterday was a big day, I've harvested the EXodus :D

Finally, this girls went to another world, yet she is suffering in a bondage dryer until she sweat ;)

What I can tell you yet is LOOT of resin after 1mn of touching the leaves, not even the sugar leaves but the ones without trichomes i had my finger sticky to death, the results is a great finger hashish shining like thousands of stars :)

The buds are looking very nice nice compacity for a so big plant, the flowers seems to have mature very uniformly.

Well we'll see when i'll put them in jars what i can tell you more.

About the kalash I've stopped feeding her, next time she will get a shower flush to wash properly the soil and then 2 weeks of ripening, i hope she 'll keep getting bigger cause yet the bud structure is kind of strange .. maybe it's her style or something went wrong. Anyway she still looks nice ;)

Let's have a some pic's of the exodus

Before

P1060232.JPG

P1060234.JPG

P1060236.JPG

P1060237.JPG

Once the big leaves and some of the smalls taken off, i think we'll take a little more leaves away when they'll be dry

P1060235.JPG

P1060238.JPG

P1060240.JPG

That's it for today stoners, i hope you enjoyed it

Have a good week

Tchousss

• Like 1

Hey my tokaman, thanks for beeing there all along this grow, even if it's not finished yet, there is stills the kalash to grow ;)

For my next grow i'm gonna test some seeds for another seed bank as GH is "closed" until september as i've been told.

I hope they'll quickly get back on the seed test market :D

I don't know if it's ok to tell the name of the seed bank here so if you want some more info we'll talk ;)

I'll keep you aware all of the exodus yeild as soon as it's dry, but as i didn't have the veg period i wanted because of the house change i don't know if I'll do the yeild i was aiming, but still exodus is a very potent girl!!

Have a great week :)

Tchouss

Hi everyone just a quick message to tell you the result of the exodus, I'll come back later to put some pic's and more comments about it.

But the result of this Exodus is really satisfying for me 99g so lets say 100g ;)

Knowing that weather beiing very dry this last days here the weed is really dry, that's why I've put her in the jars so quick, to "Rehydrate" them a litlle with their sweat and let her cure nicely :).

But i can quickly say that i really like the smoke, very nice high, taste, yeild :)

Thanks Ghs, There's still the Kalash to come and she is looking great

Tchouss

Hi hunters, today is F+73 for the kalash

The T° is 29° for a 50%HR

aout_1.jpg

So Mila is having a great Time Solo under the lamp, imagine what a sexy girl like that can do an entire day alone :P

Main colas is really NICE! i think she's gonna be heavy! every buds everywhere are getting denser and denser, The leaves are covered of resin,not much trichomes on the outside but she stick to the finger!

The smell is starting to be more pronounced too, a nice fruity smell coming from the plant, i hope it will be in the smoke too :D

She is still on Hard water at Ph 7 more or less. And I think she will be cut at the end of the week.

P1060243.JPG

her main tit

P1060244.JPG

and around the world ^^

P1060245.JPG

P1060246.JPG

P1060248.JPG

And the exodus curing, already a great smoke, but only after a week she already changing her smell, there is a nice candy sugar smell that comes to your nose sometimes, like "barbe a papa" you know this big Pink mellow made of sugar in the Fair. So now i'm smoking all the lower parts of the plants, and letting the upper part with all the big buds which are in the second jar, curing longer without touching them ;)

P1060249.JPG

That's it for today Stoners

Have a great week

Tchoussss

• Like 1

Nice job Dust, those ladies are looking nice 'n' healthy and good 'n' stocky.

Some really nice bud formation.

I haven't seen a trifoliate before, is this something unique to kalachnikova? Or can in it occur in any strain?

I am guessing it has something to do with chromosomes and I'm wondering if there are any benefits to using trifoliate plants in breeding.

Keep up the good work and happy growingteeth_smile.gif