ghsc exodus cheese side by side

ukcheesehead2011

Guest superbluehaze

Franco is a master and has no fear when it comes to his plants;

he knows they are as good or better than the best in the world.

take care,

john

Some better pictures please like of both the plants.

Toke,I think dfwi gets like 200+gram off GHS one,Ive had 10 oz+ off proper cheese,you get like super weight wet 30+ oz but of course lose loads when it dries.

I cant see much there,a piccy of a bud,dont say what the full plant is but a piccy of both threw out the grow would of been nice.

supperdupper77

Basicly UK cheese is clone only and there trying to put together a copy or exact gene of it so it can be grew out from seed,some thing proving very hard but is no doubt getting there if testers took testing a bit more serious...

Ive not heard of the S1 so im presuming its something Franco is working on as a next thing for cheese as the exodus thats current dont really look like it,I think the exodus might be for example 60% and there wanting 90-100% so continuing the project for the cheese.

Im not going to knock this thread but it should of been took a bit more seriouser,specially how the deal is (we send you test seeds and you do a diary with weekly updates),this looks nothing like that..

Think I should ask to test it out to be fair as I am a real cheese head and im looking for seed form so I dont have to put my self or crop at risk by seeking clones which im sure is the reason behind it all aswell as the cheese is a hi demand product in UK.

Does look alot of difference but the big piccy he added of the s1 does look like the real deal.

What I cant understand is why the real UK cheese so small and in taking on such a big deal project why not piccys threw out the grow (Im not being negative cheese headmjust a thought m8.

I mean ive had cuttings go huge like you s1 and small like the real UK piccy you have but this is a bit hard to work with.

May be a few clones of cheese and make sure there cut so 2 arms are present to assure it grows a good few colas like your s1 but im not sure what causes them to grow small like your uk piccy but I do know I use to cut mine with 2 arms then them arms grow as it shoots it stalk and other arms,equaling more colas and big plant.

By the looks that s1 was a special project that should of got took more serious as I would of for sure grew it with a few of ghs exodus and a few uk clones to get the best comparisment between them all to the s1 and real cheese...

I have 4 ghs exodus at the min 2 phenos by the looks,2 sativas look like cheese but next to skunk#1 I doubt youd tell the difference between the 3,I dont have any uk cheese to compare but I know it very well and grew it for many years,I just cant be arsed begging for clones and getting my self hot so ive done next best thing..

The other 2 phenos of ghs exodus is next to big buddhas blue cheese,you would not tell the difference eithermnore indica,short and fat,same as leaf

PS

I made a mistake his 1st piccy is the cheese not the s1,I got all excited to for a minute lol no wonder you never put a proper side by side picture up,what you do to the s1 lol??

How long veg?should of took clones and grew the clones out,would of give a few to pick from and then grew out the closest looking.