Super Lemon Haze DWC

Jay Ryan

I just started some Super Lemon Haze seeds. Dropped two beans in a cup of cool filtered water. Covered the top, and 18 hours later they cracked. Put them in a couple of peat pellets, and this is what they looked like 2 days later.

Sam_0360small.jpg

Her sister is a little behind.

The next day:

Sam_0367small.jpg

Her head was a little stuck, so I gave her a little help

A few hours later:

Sam_0369small.jpg

Wings are open, and her sister is cracking open her shell.

I'll post more on them as they get their legs under them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sam, the autos were fine in my setup, but now that I am growing the GH full sized plants, they are out growing everything I have.

So, I had someone build a new 10x10x8 "super" shed in my back yard. It's insulated, light tight, and I should have it up and running in another week.

I made a bunch of clones. Super Lemon Haze, Himalayan Gold, and Super Skunk (free seed from Attitude) that had a twin.

So, right now I am finishing on Super Skunk monster. She's 2' tall and fat! One Midnight Kush (free seed from Attitude) and one Himalayan Gold. They will finish mid May, and will go into the new shed.

I also have 5 clones of the Super Skunk that are in flower, and one Super Lemon Haze that is also in flower and will be done by early June.

So, my shed will already be loaded up. I also have some clones in veg. It's amazing what one can get from just three seeds ;)

My plan is to run through an Indica E pack from Greenhouse next, and maybe fill in with some diesel ryder I made seeds from a few months back.

I'm going to start a new thread in the grow room section.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly, DWC. I have power issues sometimes in the mountains. Until I get a generator, it's safer to keep them in water, and they seem to love the water too ;)

BTW, the original Super Lemon Haze mothered a few nice girls. One is about 4 weeks into flower. 3 ft tall, and getting very pretty buds. I will post when I get them in my new room.

• 1 month later...
Guest superbluehaze

hi jay,

your plants are thriving and very happy. I think you had better tie her down otherwise she is going to run away and fly to the light.

may they bloom beautifully and yeild magnificantly.