Mr.Negative - White Lemon - 07/06/2011

Guest dingo25

I would recommend bending when your plants are in need of water,they are softer and more plyable at that time.Bending after watering makes the stems more rigid and are more likely to snap.Oh and bend slowly,lol.

Dingo

they looking great man, from the looks of a couple of the photos they look like they are sitting a bit off the ground, could you not lower them a bit?. think topping them wouldn't be good in this case cause they are so close. maybe LST is the way. are they going to stay in the greenhouse (pollytunnel) for the full grow, if so how you going to handel the humidity when they are further on?,

i only ask cause i got the offer of a 22'x 12'x8' frame, it is sitting on a farm at the moment but its mine if i want it, but anyway i trying to get all the info on it i can for a grow next year. i was thinking about when i put the pollythene on that i do it in such a way that the side can be take off in the flowering stage to allow air in through the bottom of the plants.

anyways dude any info and tips would be great

all the best with your little ladies

peace

Earthman to handle humidity i just open doors and let air flow. I'am want to finish them in greenhouse, it protect against cold and rain and they getting sun as normal outdoors i think. Just need nice weather and all be fine.

tokage This thing is a rope, that place is full of it for tomatos, ect they go nice up or whatever, i use it for train the plants it nice keep one away from another as all want sun not shadows.

Day 65 from seed.

Still not any signs of flowering, but is very close to it. This small one is cutting i take of one branch, don't even noticed it was here, but is living and let it stay with others.

72638125.jpg

This is WL1, kinda losted must clean this up. Some work with LST must be done, but branches are nice up. Love the smell and aroma of the steam, so so Lemonish. This 2 top colas on right is WL2 and she got 86cm now.

22069318.jpg

And this is WL4 ans she got 107cm now. Also there is hidding in back WL3.

53710807.jpg

Water day today, think i saw on WL1 some def or overfeed signs, not sure so far will check after few days if they stay i do also next week only watering and them boost them again.

Peace

Day 71 from seed, or 57 real if we don't count seedling stage. The signs of def/overfeed are gone, it was a bit much food i give them(2 weeks in a row). Ladies get this time also water, just to make sure all be fine. No, not flowering yet. ;)

Almost Fisheye, almost...

43444236.jpg

WL2 doing so good, im proud of her, 96cm.

56316807.jpg

WL3 still kickin.

77371575.jpg

WL4 is doing also fine, 126 cm now.

23771661.jpg

Monkey shoot.

12505044.jpg

And alcoholic shakin hand shoot. ;)

89678816.jpg

They still green by the way, as in hi-res update here im just messin around with phone camera.

Peace!

I thought I was going crazy. Frogs everywhere!?! In ICE no less.... and they're not even pretty.

Its like, "please observe my awe inspiring cannabis! It is five metres high and buds are as thick as my car tyres. I have to support them with larger poles... Here is a pic:"

blocked_login.jpg

And all I see is the stupid frog!

In ICE!

its madness :-)

This is a pretty frog:

11708042349Q9ekZ.jpg

Oh well.... on a positive note, I did get to see a bottle of nutrients you posted elektro! but thats all... That and the frog...

Sound plausable...

It would be cool if you could do that elektro - so far all I've seen of your white lemon grow is two seedlings tied to toothpicks, kermit the frog and millions of frogs frozen in ice.... The bottle of nutes was actaully a can of insect spray and romeu posted it....

here is another picture of a frog:

Frog-Mazet-12597FV.jpg

Judging from the comments it sounds like you have an awesome grow happening!

Peace.