the Vanilla Kush journey

Romeu9

Sprout 01.06.2011

Barneys Farm "Vanilla Kush"

Vanilla Kush is an incredible new Indica-dominant strain and is one of the most fragrant, full-flavoured and potent plants that Barneys Farm have ever offered. Vanilla Kush genetics come from Kashmir and Afghan. The intense aromas from large, dense colas –heavily speckled with red and gold trichromes – bring to mind wild vanilla and lavender, accented with lemon and orange peel. Once lit, the floral and herbal aromas become more concentrated and the smoke offers sweet flavours. Vanilla Kush grows to about 55- 60cm in height indoors and takes her cannabis seeds 60-65 days to flower. Outdoor harvest time is the end of September. Her THC is strong of 22%. The strong, long lasting high allows the mind to relax and eases muscle tension.

Work in progress

Take care

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice,love watching your work and reading your grows,very educational,interesting and easy to understand.

Good uck,looks like your going big ;-) think thats going to be a huge tree and I hope so for you,cant wait to hear a smoke report as im getting interested in these kush's, one in particular Bannana Kush is of interest to me.

Happy growing.

Take care my friend

Today is day30 of the Vanilla Kush ;)

height: 16cm

wide: 27cm

P010711_10.100002.JPG

P010711_10.100003.JPG

16cm

P010711_10.090001.JPG

I've cutted the first internode

P010711_10.080001.JPG

P010711_10.070001.JPG

27cm wide

P010711_10.100001.JPG

Tokage, big pot from scratch made it bigger yes ;)

Remember she is growing like I used to do before having the tent, terrace and windows... :)

Take care

Tokage,
big pot from scratch
made it
bigger yes

I had missunderstood it if i had wrote makes it, but i wrote: made it. So i was refering to this one, not the overall! ;)

Check your verbal english time my friend! :D

Made it, so yes!