Countdown clock to Cannabis Cup!

Jimmy

Guest superbluehaze

I will be there, though the Cup does not really sound like my thing;

The bottom line is money; and with the prestige of the event come the egos;

if you are a seed company such as Green House then you need to be there and involved:

it is business;

I am going to have a look - as I have wanted to for years, but i think times have changed and i have aged with them.

I love to grow the stuff, and I admire skilled breeders such as Franco, and Arjan.

I really am only going along to meet Franco and the guys from here.

I guess all the members will all organize to meet sometime, as I will not be at the cup that much I do not think

seeya there,

john

It is a true honor to receive all the Strain Hunters in Amsterdam for the HTCC.

Yes, the event got more commercial over the years, but it is still the biggest and most infamous reunion of growers, smokers, smugglers and connoisseurs from the 4 corners of the globe....

No other local event has the international character of the HTCC, and no other event is as much fun.

Think about it: 2-3 thousands potheads congregating in the Dam for a week of party.... ;-)

Yes, every year I hear the same comments: "the Cup is commercial", "the Cup is not like it was", and so on..... but every year, at the end of the Cup, I see thousands of people going home with a big smile on their face, telling me how they had the greatest time of their lives.... new friendships are born, new deals are made, and A LOT of good pot gets burned....

I don't see nothing wrong with that... ;-)

see you all in Amsterdam, hunters!!!!!

;-)

Guest superbluehaze

I am convinced;

How the hell would I know anyhow, I have never been to a cup;

see you all there,

john

hi franco what you said ts totaly true but every one really loves it deep down ill be there would love to meet you an ajan your my heroes apart from MR MARKS a nother WELSH man like me ,look forward to see u all .peace an love to all . JEFFHIPPY HAPPY DAYS AHEAD!

shades_smile.gifVery well said Franco no other event comes close for our industry.This year will be my 8th cup each 1 better than the last look forward to catching up with you all...................Peace