Guerilla Grow - White Rhino x Skunk#1

toaor

Hello everyone,

I did start a previous guerilla grow journal with Northern Lights 5 but because my last lot of indoor plants got a bit too hot and frazzled while I was away on business that I decided to bring them indoors and put them to flower, which they now are.

So I started off some other plants 17 in total all going out, I put the first four out on Friday last week, it was absolutely chucking it down with rain and has been on and off ever since. I thought today would be a good day for chekcing whether they survived and thankfully all four of them are looking good in their new homes.

I'll be putting another 3 of the White Rhino x Skunk#1's out later this week or the weekend but I'm waiting for the other 10 seedlings to get a bit bigger before I put them out as they're only a week or so old and still small enough for the slugs and snails to eat.

Here's the pics of the four girls out so far they are about 1 month old.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

IMAG0757.jpgIMAG0758.jpgIMAG0759.jpgIMAG0760.jpg

Update:

Thought I'd take som epics of the others going inculding a complete freak very strange leaf shape but looks like it might sort itself out on next set of leaves.

Best wishes,

Toaor

The Freak

IMAG0761.jpg

The five at the back are the Super Criticals, the three bigger plants in the front tray are

White Rhino x Skunk#1 the other 10 small seedlings are complete unknowns,

I'm told they are a Chronic strain.

IMAG0765.jpg

These are five Super Critical Autoflowering that are staying in greenhouse for their full life cycle

IMAG0762.jpg

Hi all,

Haven't been back to see how the monkeys are doing for a week now and we've had a great weather for them sun, rain, more sun, more rain, then too much sun got up to 31C yesterday and has been dry the last few days, they've been promising torrential rain today but so far just a ten minute shower!

So by way of an update I thought I'd share some info, which other outdoor guerilla growers may find useful.

If you have a Smartphone of just about any description you can use the apps to help with your guerilla grows in several ways.

1) There are GPS Tracking for when you go searching for spots to grow, you can just mark a "Way point" where you want to plant each seed, seedling, clone whatever and your phone can guide you right the way back to them at a later stage when the growth in other pants may make them harder to find, woods and forest change dramatically over a summer.

Alpine Quest is available on both iPhone and Android I think, go do your search, mark your "Waypoints" and upload for later viewing. There's also My Tracks on Android, which works directly with a Google email address for uploading your routes to Google Docs, you can keep them privat eor share with certain people.

2) Sun Tracker is another useful app, type in the location of your grow or take it with you and use it in your spot and it will show you the suns path over your grow area from start to finish so you can make sure you've got a good amount of daily sunlight directly on your plants.

There's also a couple of Grow Journal apps on the various platforms for plotting your plants progress. There's quite a few Cannabis related apps from grow guides to strain directories, locations of medicinal dispensaries in those countries that allow it and a joke weighing scales app to play with your friends.

I also found a couple on lighting that will use your cameras sensor to work out how much light is actually getting to the tops of your plants and lower just by holding it in different areas and checking the stats.

Hope this is useful for some of you, I have.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

Hey Romeu, glad you like it here's some links to the Android versions but most have iPhone versions too.

My Tracks - Off road tracker

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.maps.mytracks&feature=search_result

Alpine Quest - Off road tracker

https://market.android.com/details?id=psyberia.alpinequest.free&feature=search_result

Sundroid - tells you sunrise/sunsets based on your chosen location

https://market.android.com/details?id=uk.co.sundroid.free&feature=search_result

Sun Surveyor - Shows path of sun in 3D

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ratana.sunsurveyorlite&feature=search_result

Various grow guides including one for Canna nutes

https://market.android.com/search?q=grow+guide&so=1&c=apps

Cannabis related

https://market.android.com/search?q=cannabis&so=1&c=apps

Thursday Update:

Hi Guys,

I've been out tonight digging more holes ready for my other 13 guerilla grow plants to go in Saturday night, I dug in three seperate spots, three seperate holes in each spot. I know that's only nine holes but I have to pots with three seedlings, two with two and three with one each. so only actually need seven hoes for them but I got carried away, lol.

Also dived back to see my other four guerillas, which have now been in the gorund growing for two full weeks, it was dark so the cameras flash went off and I couldn't really focus so apologies for the dodgy quality.

Here's the pics of the plants and some of the others going in the holes Saturday.

best wishes one and all,

Toaor

This one has been munched by something but it's surviving

IMAG0811.jpg

This one is looking good

IMAG0812.jpg

This one too

IMAG0813.jpg

and this one

IMAG0814.jpgIMAG0785.jpgIMAG0788_0.jpg

Plants on left are going out those on right are Super Criticals staying in greenhouse should be ready

in three more weeks, although I think they'll go longer.

IMAG0802.jpg

Haha, hope so !

This is my first time doing guerilla grows and now I've worked out a few things it'll be so much easier next year onwards, I'll have my spots sorted well early and will pop loads in ground.

I wanted 20-30 plants out this year but with the late frosts I couldn't put anything out really until 1st week of June, plus a load I tried to germinate didn't take, had nutrient pellets in the soil mix, which I think killed seedlings immediately they sprouted, I might still plant up some more once I've gotten rid of the lot in greenhouse.

Have a good weekend,

Toaor

Update:

Went out last night to plant up in the holes I predug for them but I went out a little too late in the evening so it got quite dark qucikly and consequently couldn't find all my holes so had to dig another couple.

I also ran out of soil mix so had two pots left, which I just watered and then left in situ, I'll go back tomorrow with some soil mix to pot them in the ground, which'll be 17 plants I have out.

I decided when I got home to put about another 25-30 seeds into germination, now I've found my spots am just going to put as many as possible out and hope at least half are female and at least half of them survive to harvest.

My god if just that amount survive and I get a minimum 5oz off each plant that'll be around 85 ounces, lol, that's without all the rest I intend putting out, how exactly I'm going to harvest and dry that amount not sure yet but I'll find a way.

On the downside, I popped back to the grow spot where the four are already in the ground because we've had six straight days of no rain and lots of hot sunshine so they were in dire need of some water.

One of them had been dug up, probably a rabbit, it was flopped down on floor not dead but very nearly so popped it back in the ground and gave a good water with Franco's nutes mix now just have to hope it survives, it was fine on Thursday when I went to see them all.

One of the four is doing really well and is around 1metre tall already so she, if it's a she, should be a good size seeing as the have at least another month of veg before the flowering cycle kicks in naturally maybe even 6-8 more weeks, as I don't know exactly when they flower outdoors, need to check with my friend who gave me them.

Will post pictures later in week once I've got them all in the ground.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

Update and pics:

Hi Guys,

Been out today to salvage the dying plant that got dug up and also to put in the ground the two plants I left in pots on Saturday.

I now have 17 plants out 10 unknowns, possibly autoflowering Indicas and 7 White Rhino x Skunk #1 and in a few days I should have at least another 15-20 but I'm not going to wait till they're a decent size, as soon as they pop uo from germ they're going out and just take the chance.

Here's the pics, I forgot to take pictures of the two I did today and they one of the others I got in ground Saturday but there's a few.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

Three of the unknown possible autos, I put them to gether just to make life easier planting out.

IMAG0820.jpg

This hole has two plants again the possible autos

IMAG0821.jpg

Single White Rhino x Skunk#1

IMAG0822.jpg

This is another double of the possible autos

IMAG0823.jpg

This is a single White Rhino x Skunk#1 I put out two weeks ago

IMAG0824.jpg

Another White Rhino from a couple of weeks ago

IMAG0825.jpg

The tallest of the four White Rhinos

IMAG0827.jpg

and lastly the poor little thing that got dug up, it's not dead so gave another watering and now just hope.

IMAG0826.jpg

Hey Tokage, yes they're a weed and strong plants so hopefully my poorly plant will perk up we're due some rain tomorrow and Wed, Thursday with sunshine in between.

Yes have lots to keep track of but they are in only three main spots but spread out 30 feet or more away from each other, I do two spots then walk a public footpath for 1km to the next main spot where I put the first four.

I intend planting the others along the otherside of the footpath.

Toaor

Hey Tokage,

I'm not absolutely sure they are autos and to be honest I'm not going to find out on this grow, only maybe by the yield, as to my knowldge no auto gives more than about 60gms per plant.

Reason I won't know if they are autos as I've been told that will be about the same time as a normal outdoor grow would finish harvest anyway, 12 wks from now is 27th Sept, which is when most plants are ready!

If they not autos they shold giveme a better yield than 60gms, I'd expect nearer 200gms minimum, what are your thoughts on the matter of yield?

Only 10 are supposed autos, 7 are White Rhino x Skunk, which again I'm told should yield minimum 200gms and as 4 of them were at least a month old when I put themout they should yield well over that, that's what I'm hoping.

I just want to grow as much as I can to take me through the winter so I don't have to buy shit from no one and don't have to worry about growing indoors anymore.

Now I know exactly the sort of place to grow next year will be amazing, I will become the King Kong of Guerillas in the UK, lol.

Toaor

Quick update:

The 25 plus seeds I put to germ Saturday night are starting to pop up, one is right up and about 1" tall, another has popped the surface and I can see four other dots of seedlings just breaking the surface.

Here's the pics.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

IMAG0856.jpgIMAG0857.jpg

The above seeds are now coming up fast and furious, as you can see from pics above one is up with four other little white dots of the others, well yesterday fifteen were up properly see pcis below.

Unfortunately, I put them into a propogator in greenhouse but I think it was too hot and humid as a few seedlings have fallen over all limp, that was with just a few hours in propogator so took lid off it so hopefully they'll revive themselves.

I've got another four come up this morning as well so have at least 20 more seedlings to put out ASAP, I'm going to keep in greenhouse until they have first set of leaves maybe second set but don't want to wait too long as the sun's natural light cycle for flowering will be starting soon enough and I want them to have a good few weeks in the ground before that happens.

By my reckoning if a plant is ready end of September and they take an average of 8 wks to finish flowering then stands to reason that the flowering light cycle kicks in around the end of July early Aug for most plants grown outdoors.

Here's the pics.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

PS: A couple of the cells have two seeds in them so there are 16 in this pic

IMAG0858.jpgIMAG0859.jpgIMAG0860.jpgIMAG0861.jpgIMAG0862.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks for some great info,think il be grabbing a iphone purely for the details you can get...

Them spongey grow media known as root riot here are brilliant,you should of just used them instead of the soil too as they can be put in to soil once grown..

Seedling flopping over is fine,cant remember when ive not had any do this,they soon earn to grow to the light,watch taking lid of as youl be hardening them off and letting loads of oxygen in which there not use to,you should have slots on the lid you can open gradually,there and again your in a greenhouse so basicly a domb any way..

I really want to try a Gourilla grow but in UK the weather is so shitty..

How are the others you have growing??you should put chicken wire around bottom to stop bugs bunny getting to them,thats what im thinking..

Wish you luck with these,I must be talking to wrong people as you seem to be able to throw seeds around left right and centre were the cost of seeds is whats putting me off,I could take a load of clones I suppose..

Hey Guys,

Rix, I only put Root Riot cubes in soil after germination to allow some room for tap root they grow through those cubes fast, one day and the tap root is out the bottom.

The only reason I have seeds to throw around is because of a very generous person I have met on here who kindly sent me them free, even after planting up everything I have and at least 30 seeds have failed, I still have about 60 seeds left but they are of unknown variety, I'm told these are actuall 12 wk autos but I won't know that on this guerilla grow because they will end up finishing end of Sept, which is when most other outdoors finish anyway.

As for your comment about guerilla growing in UK, I am in the far Sth of England and yes weather is not great from growing but got to be worth a go, I've planted them in places where I can take water to them if needed, which I had to do last week after no rain for days but they'll dig down deep with their roots to get the water once they're nicely established.

Tokage, always happy to amke you laugh my friend, inadvertantly or not and yeah I'm really lookinig forward to the progress of this lot, I just want to get enough smoke from this grow to take me through at least six months, preferrably 9-12 and I'll have next yrs crop to take me through to 2013, lol.

Think I'll rename this grow the Olympics coz I want it to last that long.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaoor

Today's pics of seedlings, it looks like the few that flopped over in the high humidity are still growing but the stems are extremely thin obviously still allowing water to rest of it because first sets of leaves are still growing so maybe they'll pick up, I tried supporting with cocktail sticks but didn't work with need to attach a collar but so small it's fiddly.

I hope to get out tonight to just check on the 13 plants I put out last weekend and the 4 that were put out a couple of weeks before, we've had lots of sun for most of the week with very little rain but tonight it is supposed to rain big time.

Think I'm going to wait till next weekend before I put this lot out as they're still tiny and will probably get much by some bug or other, nice fresh juicy sprouts they love 'em.

Have a good weekend one and all,

Toaor

IMAG0876.jpgIMAG0877.jpgIMAG0878.jpg

Latest monkey magic, lol

Popped out this evening to check on the plants I put in last weekend just to make sure they hadn't dried out before we had the rain yesterday, all plants looking good, only managed to take pics of four spots I actually forgot to take pics of the other three spots.

I also repotted the seedlings into proper small pots otherwise the tap root was getting restricted, which I didn't want, I'll keep them till next weekend to put out so they are into at least second set of leaves, hopefully third.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

Three plants. Two plants

IMAG0888.jpgIMAG0889.jpg

One plant One plant

IMAG0890.jpgIMAG0891.jpg