Guerilla Grow - White Rhino x Skunk#1

toaor

Hey AspireToGrow,

I haven't been back to them since Friday last week but didn't put anything extra down to keep the animals away because I didn't go visit the other four that had the munching I only visited the newly planted seedlings to make sure they'd taken, I'll go back to the other four shortly just to see how they are getting on shold be getting big now had lots of rain followed by sun followed by rain every 4/5 days.

Thanks for stopping by and reading the journal.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

Hi Guys & Girls, hope you've all had a great week and will have an even better weekend.

Managed to get out to my guerillas to check on them and give them about 1L each of Miracle Grow, it's due to rain heavy tonight and will get diluted a bit but hey something has got to be better than nothing.

Sadly, one of the four first White Rhino x Skunk#1's has passed away but I thought she would, don't really know why I think animals of some sort, the other three are doing nicely.

There are 13 other plants out too, I found 6 of my 7 grow spots then heard what I thought was a gate opening on the field near when I was so didn't bother looking for the last one just got the f**k out of there before anyone could spot me.

But as it turned out it was nobody but the wind blowing ametal road sign, which made the sound of a metal gate opening, paranoid or what, lol.

Any of the plants I found they're all still going some better than others, some have a couple of yellow leaves with dark brown edges, others have slight brown edges, I've taken some photos but as it was getting dark they ain't brilliant.

Anyway, enjoy the pics.

Toaor

PS: I put either a 2L or 1L bottle next to most plants so you can gauge height, tallest is about 70cms

This is one of the plants with brown leaf edges rest of it looks healthy though bit of rain should sort it.

2L bottle

IMAG0939.jpg

2L bottle two plants one tall one short these are the unknowns

IMAG0938.jpg

2L bottle 2 plants unknowns

IMAG0937.jpg

Close up of very bottom leaves on one plant only rest of it looks good

IMAG0936.jpg

Same plant as above 2L bottle

IMAG0935.jpg

One plant 2L bottle

IMAG0934.jpg

2L bottle

IMAG0933.jpg

On eplant White Rhino x Skunk#1 1L bottle

IMAG0932.jpg

White Rhino 1L bottle and my rucksack in background, lol

IMAG0931.jpg

2 plants unknowns 2L bottle

IMAG0942.jpg

Same 2 as above

IMAG0941.jpg

Brown leaf edges close up one plant White Rhino x Skunk#1

IMAG0940.jpg

White Rhino x Skunk#1 no bottle but about 50cms

IMAG0925.jpgIMAG0928.jpgIMAG0927_0.jpg

Oh ok dude. Yeah if you see any worse munching I'd recommend to definitely get some predator urine. I've been getting lots of rain as well. Had basically the entire last week full of rain, and had some last night too. I'm super happy to check out the journal of a fellow guerilla grower. :) And it looks like most of your plants should be able to bounce back, I'd check the feeding though. What type of water are you using? Personally I'm using distilled.

Personally I gave 400ml of water to each of my plants yesterday, and put about 10.5mL each of General Hydroponics Flora Micro, Flora Grow, And Flora Bloom in my 15L jug of water. I wish I could have fed the plants more, but only had the one jug with me and a bit of the water spilled out of my bottle, so couldn't even give each half a litre. But it had rained so it had a decent amount of water, just fertilizer it needed is all. I'll get more to mine in like 2 days though.

The normal pH of water round here 6.9 - 7.1

I usually balance out any feed to 5.8 - 6.2 but tonight I didn't even check pH of Miracle Grow mix, I suppose I should but was in a rush to get out as had to get back at certain time, which I only just did.

Most of them are doing absolutely fine, the munching is minimal and only on a couple of plants, part from the one with brown leaf edges and the one with yellow brown lower leaves the rest are a lovely healthy green all over.

The three White Rhino x Skunks I put out first are really growing well shame I lost one, won't go back to them now for another week or two they shold get enough rain the next few days to keep them going for a good couple weeks even if we don't get anymore and the sun comes out, doubit it's the UK, lol.

I now have to get my 12 unknown possible autos out in spots so as they have time to root in before they start the flowering cycle, even if they're not autos they're going to be ready in about 12 weeks anyway just natural light cycle.

Thanks for stopping by and the comments/feedback.

Toaor

PS: They've also got some of those 6 month feed nutrient pellets around them that's what the little brown things are you can see in pics so they'll also release fertilisers down into soil nice and slowly,

Hi Guys, I hope all is well in your world.

Went out ealrier tonight to check on the guerilla girls and to give them a feed of Miracle Gro as we've not had any rain for a week and there was none forecast for at least another 4/5 days.

I'm happy to report that 16 are going strong but I did lose one of the first four I put out.

I have three seperate spots for my grow one either side of a road and theother 1km away across field, I went to the two near each other and all is fine but when I got to the other site, where I put the first four, I climber over wire fence as usual and started heading up the small hill then oticed the grass that was 2' high had been cut !!!

I thought oh shit my plants will have been discovered or possibly even cut down but the further up I got the grass cutting had stopped as it's a bit more wooded where I have my plants so no big open spaces of grass, which was what they been cutting.

I hoestly never believed that anyone would go on this spot but just goes to show you, why the fuck they're cutting the grass there I don't know but my plants were fine the tallest one is now up to my waist and I'm over 6' tall.

Gave them all about 1 liter plus of Miracle Gro per plant spot but in some spots I have two or three in most cases one plant has taken over as dominant and is bigger than it's bedfellow.

Here's the pictures, you'll see a couple have very slightly brown edges on the lower fan leaves but none are bad, I pulled off all the old dead yellow leaves.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

Two of the Unknown possible autos

IMAG0975.jpg

Same plants as above but close up of crinkled leaves?

IMAG0976.jpg

Two of the unknown possible autos

IMAG0977.jpg

This one has started branching with an offset

IMAG0978.jpg

White Rhino x Skunk#1

IMAG0979.jpg

The unknown possible autos

IMAG0981.jpg

Same as above with brown leaf edge on one plant not bad though most of plant is healthy green

IMAG0982.jpg

Two more of the unknown possible autos

IMAG0983.jpg

As above

IMAG0984.jpg

One of the first four White Rhino x Skunk #1

IMAG0985.jpg

Another of the first four White Rhino x Skunk #1

IMAG0986.jpg

This is the tallest of them all at around 110cms

IMAG0987.jpg

This is a shot of one of the leaves they're huge, I large hands !

IMAG0988.jpg

This is from our sticky in Infirmary..

Tips of leaves are yellow, brown, or dead. Plant otherwise looks healthy & green. Stems may be soft >>

Overfertilization

(especially N), over-watering, damaged roots, or insufficient soil aeration (use more sand or perlite.

Occasionally due to not enough N, P, or K.

Hi Guys,

Managed to pop out otnight to check on the guerillas but not all of them just four was checking for any signs of flowering alas there are none yet, which would indicate that the possible autos are not, as they are now 8wks old so should be showing at least some pistils or balls.

The bigger plant in pics is White Rhino x Skunk#1 and as soon as I got three feet from it I could smell that well known smell.

Here's the pics, only three but there are four plants all doing ok not prime condition but good enough for outdoor plants getting no real attention from me just left to mother nature.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

This is White Rhino x Skunk#1

IMAG1028.jpg

Two what I thought were autos but no signs of flowering after 8 weeks so think not.

IMAG1029.jpg

Another of the White Rhino x Skunk#1's

IMAG1030.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Hi Guys,

Popped out to see the guerillas, which was just as well because there's not been much rain of late and as you can see they were on their last legs so had to come home and knock up a batch of Canna Flores 50ml to 10L pH 6.2, then go feed them all about 1 liter each, it's due to rain a lot tonight and the rest of week so hopefully that will be enough for now.

Tallest plant of the three I first put in ground is now up to my elbow so about 1.3m in hieght with the other two not far behind. The other 13 plants went in ground much later and were younger so they are at 1 m and below.

None of them are showing any signs of flowering yet, which means they won't be ready till at least imiddle of October, a bit too late really as we can get heavy frosts from beginning of month so will have to keep an eye on them and the weather nearer the time.

Here's the pics I did manage to take, battery ran out so only three tallest plants, which were actually a bit healthier than the other 10 that were a little more droopy and drying out tops were just starting to bend over so they needed a watering desperately or might not have survived the next day or so.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

IMAG1085.jpgIMAG1086.jpgIMAG1087.jpg