2011 Outdoor grow Super lemon haze vs Tangerine Dream

alexbiologo

Its not a very fair contest:

The dreams comes from a clones I made from the most indica Tdream I had of three plants that germinated out of a 5 packet. Germination: 60%

The Super Lemon Haze from seeds I bought three weeks ago. Germination: 100%

Both types of plants were put outside the same day. The SLH germinated two weeks ago and the clones were harened off 10 days ago.

Soil (canna light mix) 11 litre pots will be transplanted to 20 litre pots when forced to flower.

Vegetive growth: 1 more month

Nuts: Biobizz Biogrow, Worms (i have a little worm farm.) Vegetive state

Bio bloom, Delta 9 (cannabiogen) Guano for Blooming stage. Biogrow during hole period.

Will be outdoors untill forced flowering when they will be put in a greenhouse.

TDream

SLH

I have a few Tdreams flowering and im not very happy with the plant. They are slow wimpy sativas, I´ll get some pictures posted as soon as they are ready to cut. Compared to Arjan´s ultra Hazes it lacks the strenth in vegetive state and it doesn´t burst in flowers. I´m very dissapointed with this plant. Still hoping for great buds, thats why I cloned!

Lets see if the HTCC isn´t a sell-out.

It probably has an awsome taste if it beat the SLH., or they just didnt want a 3 in a row cup winner and to give Barneys a chance,lol. I was really interested in Tangerine Dream but am loyal to GSC. I'm so far disappointed with the SLH indoor but have to give it another chance. I'm replanting in 4 days. Has anybody tried the TangDream indoors yet? If the SLH is as great as the SSH outdoors get ready for a huge high yeilding plant! I'm also putting out a few SLH outside....

And the high times cannabis cup is basically a week for Americans to go get rowdy, disrespect the Netherlands culture, smoke some weed and get the hell out of there. I'm sure its good for tourism but I heard they hate Americans and just do it to get it all over with in a week. I'm sure I will check it out anyays, lol.

Guest superbluehaze

the way the entries are judged at the cup, has been criticised by a number of breeders, including Shanti of Mr Nice seeds.

I must admit I do feel a bit the same way about the cup, but I did post something expressing a similar opinion and this is what Franco said:

Yes, the event got more commercial over the years, but it is still the biggest and most infamous reunion of growers, smokers, smugglers and connoisseurs from the 4 corners of the globe....

No other local event has the international character of the HTCC, and no other event is as much fun.

Think about it: 2-3 thousands potheads congregating in the Dam for a week of party.... Wink

I do not think that Dutch culture should be disrespected, and it is true, such an event brings a lot of money to the Dutch economy, but you Dutch people have the politicians you deserve, and it is them that are setting out to rob the world of the Cup and the Dutch economy of all those American dollars.

the CPS in Holland is corrupt, and is taking children away from their single mothers for no good reason, the Red light District is under attack, and the cafes are to be close to foreigners.

disrespect Dutch culture?

my friend that is fading, if not gone, thanks to your politicians

take care

john

Hey I'm Canadian if your talking to me. That's what I've heard from a few people and actually read about it too. I also heard they were going to close the shops and shit like you were saying. I'm not a hater. Theres quite a few countries that hate certain other tourist and citizens. Shit even in Ontario, Canada english speaking canadians are hated by french speaking Quebecers, lol.. and vice versa.

Anyways my questions still stand....

Personally I dont give a shit if the HTCC is a sell-out. I don´t care if it is a tourist trap. I just want the HTCC winner to be a decent smoke and a good plant.

I´ve read on the net many bad things about Barneys farm, even stuff about the owner. Don´t believe most of those things!

(it even says on an american forum that the owner is a coke head.) Don´t have anything against cocaine, but cokeheads are stupid, self destruction -nervous wrecks.

In my side of the world GHSC is also badly judged because its a big company, they consider it the Coca Cola of seeds companies. I´ve gotten shit from growers and growshop owners because i usually only grow GHSC strains. I dont think Greenhouse is like Coca Cola its just an easy way to insult the biggest company, but even if it was like Coca Cola, you´ll never see me drinking a Pepsi, RC Cola, Carrefour Cola, Lidl cola or any other shit.

Guest superbluehaze

hi Growmaster,

sorry mate, I got it wrong;

hi alex,

I do not know much about Barley's Farm, but I would not necessarily believe anything on the net.

He does not look like a coke head to me, but the guy from High Times does.

Green House is one of the best, if not the best, seed companies in the world.

people get envious and vicious when people are more sucessful than them.

and there is ways to fix the vote at the cup and who wins.

Personally I do not care if it is a sell out, as money does make the world go round;

I am going there, not only to meet the guys from here, but because in Franco's words it is

the biggest and most infamous reunion of growers, smokers, smugglers and connoisseurs from the 4 corners of the globe....

take care

john

Everything is corrupt nowdays, but I still enjoy the football world cup, (we humiliated the dutch lol) and other events that have become money orientated. The spanish players won like 1 million Euros each for wining the world cup and the "patriotic" bastards did everything they could to cash the check in south Africa and pay less taxes than they would in Spain. What Bastards! and then they waved the spanish flag around after the match. Pay taxes!

Its the people that go and follow what makes these events special, not the event it self. If it weren´t for the people it would´nt mean anything.

Peace to all.

• 1 month later...

The one on the left is a Super Lemon Haze. The other is a Tangerine Dream Clone from one of my disaster plants.

I want to show the world the crap Barneys farm is selling. They are both in 60 litre pots and will be put to flower today.

Theres 2 bigbang autos (ghsc), 2 little cheese autos and 2 pinapple chunk autos (both Barneys) in my auto garden - il post the results here. Very interesting thread Alex, like all of your threads keep em coming Amigo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...