First outdoor: big bang auto, deimos, exodus cheese, kushage, purple haze

Uid

The most hardy and mold resistant will stand in the end, if not all. Cannabis is strong enough for that, strain specific. Gather knowledge for next time

Since you are using white grow bags, you can cover them with black plastic, so they store more heat inside. also on the ones that are on the ground you can hurd the top soil so it turns darker, if still not so dark brown, then had a layer of potting soil, the darker the better so the root zones captures and stores more heat, a warmer root zone will help the plants stand the cold in the air..

Take care

hello all

Quick update from the beginning of week 7

the purple haze

DSCN3908.JPG

DSCN3911.JPG

DSCN3912.JPG

Top of the Exodus Cheese

I just found today a hole from a mole underneath the plant... I just hope it has't causet to much root damage :|

DSCN3914.JPG

Top of the Super Sour OG

DSCN3915.JPG

A branch form the SSOG

DSCN3916.JPG

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I had to harverst my girls almost at the end of weed 8 because the last two days it started to snow at night for a few hours , this is not normal for my climate.

Because i was in a hurry I did't take any pictures of the girls before harverst , I just managed to get one picture with the end result

hs.JPG

This is what I've got out of them a jacket full of bud :D

I managed to finish making my oil

This is it

o%20004s.JPG

I smeared a little bit on a pice of rolling paper and smoked it with a bit of tobacco .

This stuf is DEVASTATING, the J kept me busy for 2 hours, all you need is 2 hits and your done :P. The high is very different from the dried herb and the smoke is very very aromatic.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks alexi !

I have used a container with a lid where you put all your bud/ leaf material and than you add alcohol ( I have used 96% alcohol).

Once you have everithing mixed just seal the container and wait. You cand wait from a few hours to a few days, from what i have read the longer you wait the stronger it gets ;) .

Now you need to filter the liquid through a coffee filter and evaporate the alcohol.

Alcohol is VERY VERY FLAMMABLE so you need to be extra carefull.

Put the filtered alcohol into a 500 ml glass or metal container ( don't fill the pot all the way just half) than you need to fill up a bigger pot whit water than put the smaller container on top of the pot with whater. the small one will float , make sure you don't get any whater in the alcohol mixture.

All you need to do is to boil until the alcohol evaporates than add some more until you finish makeing the oil.

It may take a whille.

good luck !

I still have the oil that i made because it is too strong and long lasting. If i smoke at night I am still a bit high in the morning :)) and if I smoke too much of it I can't get high the next dat from the bud :))

Cheers !

I was aiming for more but while I was growing i noticed some problems :

-the branches from a tree started growing towards the light and blocked the amount of light I was receiveing( I wanted to cut the tree but I was toooo paranoid that someone could hear me so I just cut a few branches but not enough),

-the grow medium aka the dirt wasn't that good ( I tried to make my own mix but i didn' have enough high grade potting soil)

-I had a bigger problem with a pest , I found a hole from a mole . It came from underneath one of the plants, I could see the roots very clear .

But still I have got a preatty good yieald , enough to last me a while :D

Cheers!