"Lets meet the White-Lemons" for RIX

Romeu9

Hey ;)

Not realy sure what you like or not after what you wrote my friend,

but im the indica guy, anguscr is the sativa guy ;)

and we both love whatever is a beautiful specimen of a few good strains, whatever indica or sativa in this last case.

So about mine,

I toped both white lemons at the same time a few weeks before flowering, (will let you know for sure)

So Indica now at point of topping:

P230611_17.550001.JPG

and Sativa ph topping spot:

P230611_17.550002.JPG

Now Indica ph, one main stem to the left the other to the right ;)

P230611_17.560001.JPG

Now Sativa ph, one main stem to the left the other to the right ;) ;)

P230611_17.560002.JPG

As you can see from the two above pics i choped a few fan leaves from the first internodes up the place of topping cuts! ;) No humidity what so ever ;)

No wide view:

Indica, two tops on the front another one in the midlle of the canopy:

P230611_17.570001.JPG

Sativa

P230611_17.570002.JPG

And heres how I spread the plants apart a bit, dont need much ;)

P230611_17.580001.JPG

thanks for the tip H3rb

Top view:

two in the left and the one on midle center is Indi Ph and other 3 tops are Sat ph. I always get 3 tops from topped plants.

P230611_17.580002.JPG

About heights, I dont like tall plants, thats why I toped minein midle of veg;)

Indica ph is 71cm and Sativa ph is 77cm, these plants would have around 140cm at least if I didnt topped them, that would be tall enough for me, so I topped .

Last but not least:

Indica

P230611_18.000001.JPG

Sativa

P230611_18.010001.JPG

Let me know RIX shades_smile.gif

Take care

Your pictures have dont all the talking friend,that is exactly how I like mine to grow and now cant wait to pop mine.

Augsc looked tall and skinny,might be due to you topping yours so il be topping too..

Thank you for that Rome.

Take care and happy growing,

Ps the grow bag I dont think the picture was yours,if you look back theres a picture in your post of a big pant in grow bag

Ah I see smart pots so it was you using them ;-) I can see your getting good results so aint going to ask about them but I have 1 question,you think they will be ok for gourilla grow?

Thank you for getting straight back to me youve answered many questions and now im excite for the white lemmons ;-)

Take care

Guest superbluehaze

looking good mate;

real good!

your white lemon will probably yield between 150 and 300 grams, and perhaps with good sunlight even more than 300 grams.

She will put on most of the height in the last 10 days.

The white lemon is an early maturing strain; mine was ready at 9 weeks

Flush her good, for 2 weeks; reduce the ec slowly so that water first with half stength nutrient, then plain ph adiusted water.

BUT

This is the time when she is putting on the weight, as she throws all her energy into producing buds in a last ditch attempt to catch some pollon, and reproduce;

so in the last few weeks feed her a sugar such as molasses(at 1 tablespoon per liter) or a commercially available plant sugar such as Carbo-Max.

At this time when she is being flushed, she needs as much energy as possible.

molasses is sucrose, and this molecule is too large to be absorbed by the roots,

so in such a product as Carbo-Max, they say, the sugars are able to be used by the plant as an energy source.

I use both,(Carbo -Max in veg and the early weeks of flowering and molasses in the last weeks).

I am not sure of what goes on at the molecule level, but I am sure molasses is the best of the two for the last weeks of flowering.

I use a product called treacle, but it is the same as molasses; it is just the name for it in the States is different - same stuff - different name.

take care, mate

john

Thank you, John!

I'm using CarboLoad from Advanced Nutrients ;)

Will use Portuguese honey in the final week, one I found here from bees, of my part of the country, from pollen of rosemary and eucaliptus...

Will start flushing in a couple of days, I already started lowering the ec...

I dont think it will yeld that much though, since the two white lemons are in the same pot and its just a 15L air-prunning pot for them, but I think i will have a good yeld considering the pot size.

Thank you, my friend.

Take care

Guest superbluehaze

romeu,

you may be surprised my friend.

each plant has a number of colas;

I think they each could easily yield 180 grams per plant or very close to that.

wait and see mate;

but each cola(given enough direct sun) will really thicken up, and each will probably weigh at least 15 to 20 grams dry.

the whole branch will yield a lot more than just the main cola

I hope so, mate, fingers crossed.

The white lemon is a high yeilder.

take care,

john

• 1 year later...