ANGUSCR Arjan Haze #3 using the Pot Surrounding Technique

anguscr

Decided to do an Arjan Haze #3 using the Pot Surrounding Technique. Which is basically trained the plant around a drilled pot, will use a 5 gallon bucket with a 10 inches lid with hydroton, pot will have air stones at the bottom & drippers at the top, and cycle is 30 mins on 2 hours off. The plant never should be force hard just very gentle bend, this plant at the stage that she was allowed me to do 2 bends at the same time which is rare. Here the start pic.

AH%233%203%2007%202011%20%283%29.JPG

AH%233%203%2007%202011%20%284%29.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

That Bonsai training too,its briliant, you doing SOG with this one?

Could you et me know if your pump is loud as I see these are powerful pumps and been thinking of one..

Take care

subscribed

Cool Tokage .... Will be great since Big Bang is so Indica, I'm doing this method with 2 Sativas, Arjan Haze#3 & Kali Mist, so with yours we can see how it works with a full Indica plant ... we'll keep them growing !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi aussie haze luver .... good to hear from u my man. The technique can be done in almost any size of pot that u consider good 4 your grow, hear that 6 inches is like the minimum, in deed if u use a big pot, 10 inches or more u can get a HPS, but with 10 inches is ok for a 250w CFL thats what I'm planning to use for lower side branches. It's funny but in fact looks like a SOG comming just from 1 plant.

LST%20Low%20stress%20training%20of%20_.j

• 2 months later...

Thx Tokage .... She's under 600W now in flowering, in vege Under 1 160W CFL. Roots & lid are to heavy to place them on any holder I have, used to do that with smalles pots, but 10 inches pots are not easy to hanfle. Will try to get 1 pic. About the rings would say that depends of how u put together the system, as I used it in independant buckets nute solution can be comsumme very fast specially in flowering, some times in 2 days, with a reservoir I understand it can happen the same, I would say that a dripping for soil set up as draint -to-waste & timing program can be the best for a grower that needs to go out for several days.

• 2 months later...

looking good my friend;

I think though she could do with jus a little bit less food.

otherwise she is looking great my friend.

The haze 3 is a strong plant.

I will be posting soon, as i have just germinated 6 Pineapple Crunch and 4 chemdog, plus one blue cheese.

I am looking forward to smokeing these strains.

Hard hitting indicas all of them.

The pinapple Crunch comes out at 25% THC.

oh goody goody I can not take.

take care my friend

john