Himalayan Gold DWC

Jay Ryan

I dropped two Himalayan Gold seeds into a cup of water, but then in a dark place, the next morning they were both open. I dropped them in a few pucks, and into my DWC. This is them at 5 days. They look like beasts!

Sam_0412small.jpg

They are in good company:

Sam_0413small.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom:

Kandy KushxSkunk, Himalayan Gold(f), Himalayan Gold(f), LA Confidential x Skunk

Kandy KushxSkunk, Kandy KushxSkunk, Midnight Kush(f), LA Confidential x Skunk All except the Himalayan Gold were free seeds from Attitude.

Wow, this will be so COOL to see grow out.:-) I almost did an order from The Attitude just to get that special "DNA 9 seed Skunk Train Promo" but did not have the cash at the time & got the "DNA 3 Feminized SharksBreath, LemonSkunk,RockLock Promo" later and will try to grow them out soon-ish. Also look at this..... http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cannabis-seeds/cat_126.html .... I have heard some very good things about SubCool & his seeds, anyhow lots of good luck to you on this grow!

Attitude is the best. I love the skunk train, and I got a twin from the Super Skunk Fem seed they gave away. I have about a dozen plants started right now, I am going to pick the best ladies for cloning and hopefully have a great outdoor grow this year!!!

Have fun with the Hima gold man its a monster, take it outdoor big hole heaps of manure and water it loves it. will go nuts with dwc i suspect also.

Its great all day weed, i find it great for anxiety and stress, its not super potent but a very nice high.

I got two and a half pound off mine outdoor a few seasons ago, if ya link arms with four or five of ya mates and make a circle - give ya an idea of how round mine was! I topped it twice and it made a wicked bush about 8 foot tall. Smelled awsome in bud like cocoa cake mix. But smell gets overpowered with a green anise smell in cure, which I don't like that much. Definately one of greenhouses biggest yielders...they should do more work with this one and make some new flavours with same growth structure. I could be truely epic if it tasted better.

oh yeah the HG is suseptible to mold if you have a wet finish, I had to pull a week early as it was setting in because of three days of rain. Good luck. Had to give mine a good de-leafing as budding set in aswell. But definately one to take outdoor, I doubt I will ever grow another plant as big as that again, It will stay in my mind forever.

Be great to breed onto trainwreck, might get the herm out of the wreck, the leaves look very simalar and the wreck would add the dankness the hima needs...could also push the flower start time out a bit so more veg and bigger plant! That would be worth going out the bush again for...do it greenhouse.... 'himalayan danktrain'.

I live in the mountains so my season outside is really short. For example, last year we got snow and hail the first week of June, then again the first week of October. I had a Pure Power Plant that finished in time outside, though it could have done with another few weeks.

I'm going to add a small green house this coming summer to get an extra few weeks out of the season, start the clones early, and see what I can do. Inside I'm going to try to keep them small, straight to bud from clone, but my real goal is to take a crew of them outside and hope that it does ok with the cold nights.

• 2 weeks later...