greetings fellow growers

latitude58

Im Latitude58 and im a 30 year old grower from Sweden.

I have been growing indoor and outdoor since the age of 16 when i planted my first outdoor plants.

During the years ive had my ups and downs in my growing career, last setback was last year when my entire crop molded away in early october cause i was using strains not suitable for growing this far up north, no mold resistance and late start of flowering combined is a bad recipe here.

Two years ago my girlfriend did cut down my entire baby chamber 2 days before me and a old mate was going to plant them outside during a emo-rage breakdown so 180-200 small plants was tossed on the compost, i was in too much emotional distress after the incident to try save anything, they where the size of larger cuttings so it could have been possible.

There was a few nice strains of outdoor Canadian stock that was doing very well here in Sweden for many years that i obtained almost 10 years ago through the now legendary SeedSwapClub that i was member number 130 or so of.

This year i will be growing 30 feminized The Church from Greenhouse since it seems to have excellent mold resistance and maybe another strain or 2 from either Greenhouse or another source.

The reason im gonna try out Greenhouse is that i had my first really successful indoor grows with their White Widow in the late 90`s and its a seedbank i have great trust in, i like their coffeeshops too, alot haha.

Other dutch seedbank strains ive had success with here up North is only KC Brains Mango all other have been flowering either too late or been suspective to mould and that list is long.

Grows will be in lots of 5 outdoors in truly handpicked locations, i grow 100% biodynamical and have always done so also indoors.

Seeds are ordered and will be started up indoors within a month or so, the ground outside is still frozen to a depth of almost 2 meters and it lays 80+ centimeters of snow out there ;p