...This is a photo of my big plant whitout name and sex...........

nirvana76

Hy guys. This is the photo of mine plant INDICA/SATIVA grow in outdoor from the first of May at today, about 80 days VEG.

From one week the temperatures in northern Italy have lowered a lot, and the days are already 'shortened a lot. The plant that I do not know the sex I began tolook closely with a magnifying glass and you already see 'the first white fluff that divide and become double, as a female, so I hope it'!

In short, I hope the weather is warm in September so 'as to have a good harvestfrom these plants, three very large and fat, even if today the strong wind did drop offthe pots and plants, without disaster!!

Hello, Simon ......

Attached files Church-Orfana270 days FLOW. 014.jpg Church-Orfana270 days FLOW. 015.jpg Church-Orfana270 days FLOW. 016_0.jpg Church-Orfana270 days FLOW. 018_0.jpg

yo dude

looks good, hope it is a female for youteeth_smile.gifyou need to get her in a bigger pot, do it before she goes through her final growing/stretching stage. if you are seeing white pistles just now then right now would be great. i have actually done this before a couple of times (grew in a small pot untill i see pistles then transplant into a big pot maybe 20liters or so) and they absolutly loved it, this was indoor of course. she will love it and it will make all the difference when it comes to the yeild wink_smile.gif

i know what you mean about the weather, i am in scotland and although we usually get a little bit of sunshine, it has been raining all summer.

anyways i wish you all the best on your grow

peace

Very nice looking plants congratz, like everyone say don't forget to transplant her, and i'm crossing my finger it's a female, but she doesn't look like a male ;)

Have a good bloom

Tchouss

Thank'u growers!! Nice adices............

;-).

Yes, after 2 dayss of hard wind and rain, from today the temperature is over 27 C. and in the night about 20/23 C.

The plants, The Church and the anonimous plant are in pot of 11 liters.

The 2 Church are growing very good, and they are 80 cm. and 1,30 meter the secon Church.

So, the other plant have the roots that were removed from the center of the pot and outputs of 2 inches from the ground.

Yes, I begin to see the hairs that sprout in the nodes of the branches and thendivided into two white hairs, like running to seed :-)

The Church 1 meter high and 30 I had to do the trimming to get 2 tops but toprevent it from becoming too high and not to attract attention of people andneighbors!

Tomorrow will change 'the pot to all three, but I think a jar of 20 liters is enough,ormaihanno achieved a good measure, let's hope that September is beautiful andthe sun make its branches filled with gems!

See you, hello, Simon.

Hy guys! ;-)

Today I repotted the piantasenza name in a bucket of 15 liters, but I do not know if there will be 'much difference between a jar of 11 liters and 15 liters of a !?....................................

However, now at least the roots coming out from the surface of the earth arecovered!

Nurseries are closed tomorrow, but Monday 'I have to buy 3 vessels from 20 litersfor the plant and the two churches which are now almost two meters!

Tomorrow I will update 'with some nice pictures, hello, Simon ...........

• 4 weeks later...

Those plants will surely benefit form larger containers, they will be surely thanking you.

How often have you had to be watering them in these pots.

The plants look nice and healthy , you've been looking after them well.

The harvest will be sure to be a good one.

Have you thought about a harvest festival, i'll bring the food you bring the bud lol.

All joking aside you're doing a great job, keep up the good work.

All the best Simon

Lamsbread

Hy guys. Yes. The pot is much little for the plant but i have many problem whit the family that live near my home.

For the plains of Politie, and for the people that walking in front of the hause and there is a people that have a problem whit me it is dangerous because they can go to the police and tell about my plants!!!

In Italy if you have more plants of cannabis is dangerous because there are administrative sanctions very expensive and also risks prison!!!

Now the plants are about two meters, but if do not cut the line when they were growing up and if give it in a pots more big, were now very high, for example,sets in look at the boy's Dutch Gold!

Cannabis and 'a plant that grows so much, if by land and water reaches theheights exaggerated!

Kupo, yes, i can see a big root that esk from the soil, so i have put a lot of soil under the pot, for the sun that fight the roots.

I hope you understand what I wrote and I greet you and thank you, hello, Simon.