DusT - Kalashnikova & Exodus cheese - 16/04/2011 HARVESTED Final nutrient report

Dust

• 1 month later...

Hi fellows so, the one that are following will know it, but my test is done for this session with a great result of 256G with 2 plants.

So as far as i have noticed the GHS nutrient did very well all along the growth, especially during the vegetative time, the plants were really healthy, no sign of particular problem or mineral missing, tho the Exodus is more fitted to the nutrient than the kalashnikova

So great veg growth very healthy, strong and vigorous! But during the flowering period i could see that the kalashnikova was waiting for something more, usually i would have add some Greensensation around 3rd week, but as i was testing the nutrient itself I didn't want to add anything to the mix.

But the exodus once again had almost a perfect growth from veg to harvest, she didn't really ask for this extra something during the bloom, so i guess she needed less nutes than the kalash, but as i was alread watering her at ec 1,8 most of the time i didn't want to risk to burn the kalash for nothing.

So all in one, It is a very good solution to feed your plants, one unique powder (i've seen on the advertising that you had also a flowering powder now so you might have fix that Flower power request i'm talking about ;) ) The powder mix in the water really quickly, what else..nothing, This is just a very nice feeding solution Buyy it ;)

Thanks to all the GHS team for this opportunity, i see you guys on the next test grow

Tchoussss